Super Sober Halloween Special 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Halloween Special 2016

On the eve of All Hallows Eve let me have a great big SHOUT OUT from members who have been here a while, those just beginning and those starting out again.

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL AND LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

..So don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one.....

Let the time and date calendar take the strain from your brain when you're counting...............Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me its 2673 days from the start date to the end date, end date included or 7 years, 3 months, 24 days including the end date..........................to be continued :love:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Cool graphics JC.

Day 70 fkn eight! Liking it really.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Glad you're liking it, Mr G. My life is so much more meaningful than it was 1375 days ago.

Comment

Finishing the second month of my fourth year. Happy tricks for the treats!
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
          Cool graphics JC.

well done to you bro!!!!

1580 for me...just think of all those poor potatoes I have saved by not drinking vodka.........
          Last edited by Mick; October 30, 2016, 01:02 AM.
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

1064 days of sober life. The bottleshops have not sold me 2128 bottles of wine in that time plus maybe a few more.
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
              Cool graphics JC.

Q
              1196 days here.
              3 years, 3 months, 8 days.
              I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

1225 days pour moi

Sorry i'm late - just flew in - couldn't get a parking space.

Comment

207 days today !

Comment

722 days here, and happy to shout! Happy sober Sunday everyone! :welldone:
                    Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

"Hallow, Hallow!!" Just "flying by" to wish you yet another Super, Sober Sunday!! "Witch" means I'm on day 387 today!! Yay me!!

Off to find me a pumpkin!! Hope you're all having a "bewitching" day!! :witch:
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

2104 AF days for me. It was spooky at first, not knowing witchy way to go, but now it is all good. No more skeletons! Byrdie
                        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Just under the wire on Sunday night on the west coast of the US.

Shouting out 1063 days here. Wow, Ava, that's quite a tally. Amazing when you put it like that.

HOORAY for us!

Comment

Day 59 and totally grateful for a chance of a new life

Comment

471 today.. It's 'scary' how quickly that happened!!
                              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Working...
                              X