Its Byrdies 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Byrdies 21st

I notice Tony has already picked it up on the newbie fred,but today is Byrdies birthday...Thought that was important enough to have her on special thread today...So,on behalf of us all on here a great birthday to you...you have waited 12 months for this day!
    not only are you a friend on here to many,helping them tirelessly,I have seen the effort you put in to help others,I have never seen anyone believe in something so much...and we all thank you...
    On a personal basis,you started as my mentor,and somewhere along the line that mentorship turned into a great friendship...for that I thank you..so go for it and have a great 21st.....

:allgood: :balloons::congrats::flowersglow:
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Happy Birthday Byrdie! Have a wonderful day

Comment

Happy birthday Byrdy!

Agree with all Mick said. Thanks for being here. :heartbeat:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy Birthday. You share the same birthday as my partner Mr GB (Grumpy Bum)! Sending you some of the cake we made him!

Comment

Happy birthday lovely lady, it is a pleasure to call you my friend and i wish i was giving you hugs for your birthday in person. I hope you have a happy day and more. xxxxxx
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Happy Birthday, darling.

J x
            :hug:
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Happy birthday to you Byrdie, hope your spoilt rotten X.
              :flowerspin:
              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day.

Comment

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the day! :yay:
                  Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Happy birthday Byrdie!!!
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Byrdie, and thanks for being the beloved MotherByrd of the Nest! :heart: NS

Comment

OMG, thanks, everyone!!! And Mick, I appreciate your starting my birthday tour thread! I am grateful for your friendship and here's to many more sober years for ALL of us! I am so grateful for this place and the wonderful people I have 'met' here. For once, I am speechless!! XXOXOXO
                        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Happy Birthday Birdie!
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Birdie, enjoy your day! I credit you and Lav for keeping this site going.
                            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Have a wonderful Happy Birthday.
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                              X