Clear All

Bess sounds adorable

Heard from molls at all?

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
      Bess sounds adorable

Heard from molls at all?
      She is :heartbeat:

Yep she's in Lanzarote (Molls not the dog). Having a fab time with little internet. Her & Joe are there for another week...........jammy mare.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ah that's grand
        Do you think she will come back to mwo?

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
          Ah that's grand
          Do you think she will come back to mwo?
          I reckon so. Apart from the other shite........its a big life style change having Joe at home all the time now the shop's sold.

Edit: Orff to eat my chinese..........nom nom nom.
          Last edited by JackieClaire; November 23, 2016, 03:45 PM.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Joe needs to get that Harley back!

Evening troopers.

Hope you and casey are ok there Starty. I'd love to see you turf that job. It doesn't sound healthy. waiting for better conditions to arrive on the job makes some sense, but who knows what tomorrow brings? I bet they are so grateful to have you. Head off into the sun me harty!
            Last edited by Guitarista; November 23, 2016, 04:36 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Late checkin
              WELCOME WineNO, great to see you. How are you doing? Will be back tomorrow to chat more..zonked..:sleeping:

Starty, Im with G, I know there are good reasons to stay, but would you even throw the CV out there and see what floating around? And if it gets better in Jan, great, if not, who knows, at least your out there.

Night night..
              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Gooood Morning , time for a coffee solo....

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning Mario and all to come

I got up early then went back to bed. Thought the doggers needed a lie in osteroops:

Comment

So how are you starts today ?

Comment

Welcome Y-no, The Army was/is were I first got my marching orders from General Starts and oney...They and others here put me on the right road and thankfully I haven't looked back since...

Comment

Morning all.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Jc

Comment

Watcha up to today, Marioooooooooo?

I'm having a settee day with my dawg if I can shift her from sprawling the whole length of settee.

Funny that is a treat these days............back in the day I'd have been passed out on the settee and wake up full of guilt.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I working, Just waiting for boss he in hotel, sitting here in my Super car. Its still raining here but its grand like.

Enjoy your dawg day,

yea them were the days ok Jc.. ridiculous when you think back on them ,what a waste of life.

Comment

Morning Mario & JC
                                Janey Mario - logged on and you're all over the boards - like God - you're everywhere :haha:

Comment

Working...
                                X