No announcement yet.

November Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mostly live in Spain now, but I have land in Portugal so I be there as much as I can doing the weeds, lol lol

I working as a chauffeur for one of the many many very wealthy business people here, its a great job and as I love driving it suits me, The only drawback is I on 24 hr call, Thank God I don't drink eh, I am all over Spain and Portugal in my work and drive some super luxurious cars/custom made vans.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
      I mostly live in Spain now, but I have land in Portugal so I be there as much as I can doing the weeds, lol lol

I working as a chauffeur for one of the many many very wealthy business people here, its a great job and as I love driving it suits me, The only drawback is I on 24 hr call, Thank God I don't drink eh, I am all over Spain and Portugal in my work and drive some super luxurious cars/custom made vans.
      Mario you have turned your life around and are a true success story. You inspire me very much. So glad you are back here.

I must off to the workhouse now. Have a lovely day and see you later x

Comment

Starty have you ever tried reading the big book from AA, I found some of the principles and tools in there to be extreamly helpful in my battles.

I remember years ago when I living in Portugal, back in 2003, I was dying with the mother of all hangovers, and this friend gave me that book as I was/am an avid reader, I was dying, anyway I read it over two days as I couldn't sleep etc etc and when I finished I thought to myself, wow they have a problem with drink, thank god I not that bad, lol lol There's me lying in a caravan in belting heat with nothing and still in denial I was sick.This the sickness that tells us were ok when were not ...

Comment

See you later starty, Going out soon myself, have an easy day today I think x enjoy your day.

Comment

Ok folks I drop in later,have a good day.

Comment

Good Morning Army!!

Mario - you still there?

It's great that you work as a chauffeur. I've no doubt that it was your driving experience and your charm that got you the job but I'm sure that smile was a great advantage as well!!

Hope you all have a great day!!
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Starty, no matter how bad things get, they can't ever be as bad as when we were drinking. Good to hear you have some days off. I need a break for a few days myself. Lord, this place is a madhouse, but I love it. I could never, ever have managed to work this hard and such long hours if I was still drinking. Life is just so much better and so much more productive sober. Enjoy your days off!!! inkele:

Now where is everyone else? Oh, I forgot, It's only just after 8:00 a.m. for the rest of youz. Hopefully someone will be around later and I can manage to drop by for a wee visit. Off I go...........zooom..........
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning folks, I have to say the army has a warm glow for me theses days with all the new and old faces around and posting.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                    How are you doing Ktab ? you still out walking the shores :-)
                    Not so much now my dogs are quite old now and one of them just wouldn't be able. I caught gardening a couple of years back so we spend a lot of time out there.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning everyone, busy morning here!!
                      Tabbers, I'm delighted to hear that you 'caught' gardening. I just assumed I'd be a fantastic gardener but I'm rubbish! Mr m is much better, but you give me hope that I'll pick it up!! It's very time consuming though..
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                        Morning all!

All good here Mario. Its Friday and that means no work for a bit. Been a VERY tough week again and not slept much last night.

How about you? When you leaving for dubs?
                        Is today your last day Starty before holidays? Have you the week off?
                        It's always hard before you leave, but feck them all at work, this is your time..
                        Mr M used to tell me when we took work home - we are either not suited to the job or we're doing someone else's too! So they can all do their own jobs next week starts!! :hug:

Comment

Mooring mario and Stirly too and all to come on this sunny Friday (happy head on me cos I am still not dressed. No wonder I'll never be a gardener!!).
                          Right off to tackle my mental list which is growing longer and longer. I need a wife

Comment

Good Morning and Happy POETS' DAY, Lovely Army People!

Molly-I slept in this morning..I just got up and it's 5:30AM. I feel like I'm 2 hrs. behind schedule. Hahahaha!!!

Mary-I need a wife, too. ;-) :-)

Hello to everyone else! Thank you for all the support you all give me.:heartbeat:

Comment

Hi Kuya,

You don't sound too good mate. You're in combative mode and that is stressful. You don't need it my friend. Take it easy and take care of yourself.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Mr.G!!!:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Comment

Working...
                                X