No announcement yet.

November Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning..............all together now...........

YouTube
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi all mr ktab , mick n Jc

and I seen Strily here yesterday

just a quick fly past...

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
        Hi all mr ktab , mick n Jc

and I seen Strily here yesterday

just a quick fly past...
        Hallo Army!

Yep, Mario, I'm here. Will catch up with you at some point, you dear man.:happy2:

Hiya KTAB!! The Army makes me feel like a high-school reunion or something. How utterly fabulous to see everyone here and posting!! Love it!!!

Will check back in later today. Am in the middle of a big sale and if it goes well, I'll let youz all know about it. Excited.com I am...!!!
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
          Morning all.

Yo How Doing You? Talk about a blast from the past, delighted to hear things are going so well for you Mario.
          How are you doing Ktab ? you still out walking the shores :-)

Comment

Quite around these parts...

Comment

What do you call someone with no legs and no nose?

Nobody knows.

Comment

I told my girlfriend she looked sexy with black nails.

And now she thinks I slammed the car door on purpose.

Comment

The Fire Fighters

One dark night outside a small town near Christchurch , (Little River) a fire started inside the local chemical plant and in a blink of an eye it exploded into massive flames. The alarm went out to all the fire departments for miles around.

When the volunteer fire fighters appeared on the scene, the chemical company President rushed to the senior fireman in charge and said, 'All our secret formulas are in the vault in the centre of the plant. They must be saved. I will give $50,000 to the fire department that brings them out intact.'

But the roaring flames held the fire-fighters off.

Soon, more fire departments had to be called in as the situation became desperate. As the firemen arrived, the president shouted out that the offer was now $100,000 to the fire station who could bring out the company's secret files.

From the distance, a lone mournful siren was heard as another fire engine came into sight.

It was the nearby Maori Rural Township Volunteer Fire Company composed mainly of Maori over the age of 60.

To everyone's amazement, that little old fire engine roared right past all the newer sleek engines that were parked outside the plant.

Without even slowing down it drove straight into the middle of the inferno.

Outside, the other firemen watched with pride as the Maori old timers jumped off right in the middle of the fire and fought it back on all sides. It was a performance and effort never seen before; one to be greatly admired and spoken of often in the future.

Within a short time, the old boys had extinguished the fire and had saved the secret formulas.

The grateful chemical company President announced that for such a superhuman feat he was upping the reward to $200,000, and walked over to personally thank each of the brave fire fighters.

The local TV news reporter rushed in to capture the event on film, asking their chief, 'What are you going to do with all that money?'

'Well,' said Hemi, the 70-year-old fire chief, 'The first thing we gonna do is fix the brakes on that f........... truck!'

__________________see yis in the morning.

Comment

Mario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    “Somewhere beyond right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there.”

― Rumi

Comment

Hi ho.. all well here? Hilarious Mario!
                      Lovely hike in the ring of Gullion, nothing else to report.

How you doing Oney?
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Good morning ladies

how you doing

Comment

How are you seniorita oney ?

Comment

Morning all!

All good here Mario. Its Friday and that means no work for a bit. Been a VERY tough week again and not slept much last night.

How about you? When you leaving for dubs?

Comment

Sorry to here that Starty, but if this life were easy none of us be here and we would never have met each other :-)

Have you tried reading any of the help books out there ?

I in Spain now, I go to Portugal Monday and fly out Tuesday.

Its raining here, its great.

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                                Sorry to here that Starty, but if this life were easy none of us be here and we would never have met each other :-)

Have you tried reading any of the help books out there ?

I in Spain now, I go to Portugal Monday and fly out Tuesday.

Its raining here, its great.
                                Absolutely spot on Mario. We would never have met and that would have been a great shame

I have read a couple.. I have a week off next week and fully intend to do some reading and lots of relaxing to recharge my sorely depleted batteries.

Do you live in both Spain and Portugal? Or is it holidays all the way? How do you survive?

Comment

Working...
                                X