No announcement yet.

November Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in London twice this year, I stayed in Bayswater near recent park.

just thought I throw that in :happy2:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Dont get me wrong, it is a good co to work for. I have travelled to Spain, geneva, scotland all on expenses paid jollys, stayed in wonderful hotels, raised lots of money doing charity stuff and they are a family run business who does care a lot about their staff. It is just that it is a stressful environment. Even the young ones find it stressful but I guess that is the nature of it. I do have a lot of loyalty towards them

Comment

or is it Kensington park ?

Comment

Next time you come to London let me know!

I am off to Norfolk for a week chilling (literally on the coast. Beautiful house cannot wait. What about you?

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
            Dont get me wrong, it is a good co to work for. I have travelled to Spain, geneva, scotland all on expenses paid jollys, stayed in wonderful hotels, raised lots of money doing charity stuff and they are a family run business who does care a lot about their staff. It is just that it is a stressful environment. Even the young ones find it stressful but I guess that is the nature of it. I do have a lot of loyalty towards them

O right, doesn't sound to bad starty,I mean most if not all jobs have there downs and the grass is certainly not greener on the other side, for the most part.

Comment

Next time you come to London let me know!

I am off to Norfolk for a week chilling (literally on the coast. Beautiful house cannot wait. What about you?
              I stay here till Sunday or Monday then go to Portugal, then Dublin.

that's the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                O right, doesn't sound to bad starty,I mean most if not all jobs have there downs and the grass is certainly not greener on the other side, for the most part.
                Exactly. I know I get stressed and I am trying hard to manage it. But it really is not all bad. Not by a long shot. Plus it is 5 mins from home so I can come home every lunch and be at peace with my doggers

Comment

What part of Spain where you in ?

Comment

I stay here till Sunday or Monday then go to Portugal, then Dublin.

that's the plan.
                    What will you do over the weekend? I love the sound of your life

Comment

Yea starts, I am really enjoying it to be honest, I don't want to come across big headed or anything or egoistic , But the awareness and learning I have learned especially in the last year is fantastic.

Comment

What part of Spain where you in ?
                        Alicante / Benidorm

Comment

Yea starts, I am really enjoying it to be honest, I don't want to come across big headed or anything or egoistic , But the awareness and learning I have learned especially in the last year is fantastic.
                          I love your learning and am looking forward to learning from you Mario. You really do sound totally sorted which is wonderful

Comment

Alicante / Benidorm
                            Deadly I would be up there a lot, well I was, being in Madrid a lot last few weeks and there are changes coming after new year so I have to see what's happening, see what the Gods have planed.

Comment

Deadly I would be up there a lot, well I was, being in Madrid a lot last few weeks and there are changes coming after new year so I have to see what's happening, see what the Gods have planed.
                              There should be a lot of changes for me too. Looking forward to it very much. Especially now I am clean and sober

Comment

I love your learning and am looking forward to learning from you Mario. You really do sound totally sorted which is wonderful

Well I shall do my best to share what I can, To be honest I studied them 12 steps in the AA big book and went to the CA meetings which are different, So with my long term sobriety and the studying it all sort of clicked, and I also got into myself time just for me. Bit of meditation doesn't go amiss either. Its like I surrendered and just go with the flow, I cant steer the river.

Comment

Working...
                                X