No announcement yet.

November Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great philosophy. I shall take a leaf out of your book. You are living proof that it works. Did you actually work the steps?

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
      What a great philosophy. I shall take a leaf out of your book. You are living proof that it works. Did you actually work the steps?
      Yes I went full hog this time...wasn't easy, in step 4/8/9 there's a amends list that you first write and then if possible make a mends, I nearly ran out ink in doing the list, but I did it.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Right now I dont even want to think iof my amends let alone write the bloody things down :egad:

Comment

But like everything in this fight, its an everyday fight and not getting complacent is a key, We have to accept we need help that we cant do it alone, doesn't matter who your getting the help of or where.

Comment

Totally agree. I got complacent and did nothing for my sobriety. Left here etc. Does not work

Comment

Right now I dont even want to think iof my amends let alone write the bloody things down :egad:

I know the feeling, buts its great for you inside, and you don't explain yourself or say why, you just say sorry.

I said it to a few lads in Dublin and back where I from, which isn't a tourist spot, and they thought I had flipped and rang a friend of mine next day to see was I ok, lol lol

Comment

Ha ha!!! You did not pick the right peeps to share with

Comment

Maybe I will try it one day....not just yet tho

Comment

I still have a few more to do, but there's no rush once your willing to do it sincerely.

I was also checking budda teachings two, I kinda just made an Mario stew out of the whole lot and I kinds like it now.

Comment

Really? Do you have books? Any titles you can share?

Comment

Maybe I will try it one day....not just yet tho

Well you have to do the steps before that one first as that's why there called steps, and its all one step at a time.So when your ready and if I can help I here for ya.

Comment

Really? Do you have books? Any titles you can share?

The budda teachings, I thing that's what it was called, But also starts if you don't mind me saying its aright having the knowledge but you have to put in the action/work for it to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                            Well you have to do the steps before that one first as that's why there called steps, and its all one step at a time.So when your ready and if I can help I here for ya.
                            Thankyou Mario, I really appreciate that. I used to have a copy of the Big Book but not sure what happened to it. I guess I could find the steps online

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                              The budda teachings, I thing that's what it was called, But also starts if you don't mind me saying its aright having the knowledge but you have to put in the action/work for it to succeed.
                              Yes I get that. And one of my great failings. I read stuff, but dont practise or do it for a while then give up.

Comment

Thankyou Mario, I really appreciate that. I used to have a copy of the Big Book but not sure what happened to it. I guess I could find the steps online
                                And starts I not really religious, its just about acceptance and believing in what your doing, If you haven't tried it you should, I wouldn't be putting you wrong., its helped and worked for me, that's all I can say.

Comment

Working...
                                X