X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feck I had big post typed and it wont let me post it,

there's a conspiracy going on

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

ah I in

Comment

mornin Mario....como você está?
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Molly n Satz I understand completely, Who needs the shit of dealing or reading internet warriors and trolls, They just crave attention and seek disruption sure there everywhere on the web. As I know you know there best just ignored or blocked, It be sad to see you both leave here as you both have given so much time & effort in supporting and guiding others here, But it can get boring checking in here everyday and sometimes repeating yourself time n time again, And it seems to me the whole site is much slower than back a few years ago, don't why that is, as there is still thousands of us suffering out there from this illness.

Anyway it be nice if you dropped in and say hello, if not good luck and I wish you both the best x

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
            mornin Mario....como você está?
            eh

Comment

Alright mick what's the craic with ya ,

me mucho good lol

Comment

Morning again all. Thats a great shame Satz and Molls. I got chased off once by someone who was not very nice to me on the forum so I do get it. I do hope it is just a break and not a permanent disassociation with MWO and as always things will get back to balance they always do. I am sure this wont happen to either of you but complacency can come in the back door and bite you on the arse. Dont let that happen to either of you please.

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                  Alright mick what's the craic with ya ,

me mucho good lol
                  doin fine mate,glad to hear yer ok too
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                    What about ME Mr G :rant:
                    You'd better be around too Satz, after you've recharged perhaps. :happy2:

Good morning Starty, Mario, Mick and all to come.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

People I have to leg it out

I be back.........

Comment

Ahh Jaysus, what's going on here,I am only back and people are leaving?

I remember getting a horrible email from a member here some years ago, actually is was one of the names that has been bandied over the past couple of weeks here on the thread in regard to so called bullying and other such wank. It accused me of not looking after my children and having too many posts and how I was neglecting my kids by being on this site so much and all sorts of nonsense. I always have to smile when I see that name pop up because I think half of MWO have got fucked up mails from this person. Things are not always what they seem behind the sidelines.

Molls and Satz, I really do hope you break is a short one, there will ALWAYS be arseholes on open forums,especially on alkies ones, that's part and parcel of it, there will always be jealousy with people doing well and always begrudgery because people are liked and can walk the walk.

Let them spout their shite, rant, vent and spread their venom where they like, all that does is show you the calibre of their character.

To everyone else, merry Saturday and have a good one
                        “Somewhere beyond right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there.”

― Rumi

Comment

Good Morning,

Second attempt, I keep getting interrupted by kids (I am clearly neglecting them ).
                          Great posts this morning. Oney, brilliantly summerised my thoughts..

Originally posted by one2many2 View Post
                          Molls and Satz, I really do hope you break is a short one, there will ALWAYS be arseholes on open forums,especially on alkies ones, that's part and parcel of it, there will always be jealousy with people doing well and always begrudgery because people are liked and can walk the walk.

Let them spout their shite, rant, vent and spread their venom where they like, all that does is show you the calibre of their character.
                          If a person who was welcomed into the army with open arms, wakes up one day and decides to insult and ridicule friends who dare to voice an opinion they dont like, then that person, in my mind, does not warrant any attention. Thats what they came for, drama. I do feel a bit sorry for such people, clearly their head is not in a great place, but I think they need more help than they can get from an online forum.

Satz and Molly, dont stay away too long, we will be waiting for yiz...:huggers:
                          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

That said, Satz, your reasons different.. so ignore that :blahblah:

Comment

Anyway, its a cracking day here, so off to chase more leaves..

Comment

One2many ya jinx

Comment

Working...
                                X