No announcement yet.

November Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else having trouble posting here, It keeps coming up saying do you want to leave this page, I only got here and its throwing me out...

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

It wont let me post on other threads ...

Comment

yo dudes and dudettes....what colour is the sky in your world today then?late post here been out since early doors..where abouts are you in Norfolk starts @Ive just come back from just outside skeggy...pouring with rain blowing a hooley found nowt but a good day..
        how did the duck go Jacs?(and I dont mean quack quack!!)was it ok
        hiya Mario hows you doing..are you back in Spain/Portugal?

Hi Iam and the rest of this mad gang...that includes you McGinty twinz if you are peeking in...
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good Bleedin Evening

Dring school uniforms like a hoor here.
          “Somewhere beyond right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there.”

― Rumi

Comment

T'was delicious.......little less soy sauce and a bit more honey in the slaw the next time.

Tom's seasonal specials: Spiced duck with plum sauce and vegetable slaw | Daily Mail Online

Didn't get a wild duck but it was pretty angry
            Last edited by JackieClaire; November 6, 2016, 03:28 PM.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hmm. that looks delicious Jacks - like that coleslaw.

Twin hoor on the uniforms. Ah, back to homework this week:waaaa:

Mario, thats a mental job, but sounds like you really love it - I still have to remind myself that I CAN jump up from a meal and drive home!

Brass monkeys Mick, but blue skies!
              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Homework is the bane of my life Stirls. Adam doing his Leaving Cert and can't be bothered opening a book

― Rumi

Comment

Bane of my life too and Im not near where you are at Oney.. remember this video..I am afraid of what I might become!!
                  AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Bah ha ha ha in bits laughing at this, that is SO me!!!

― Rumi

Comment

Good morning everyone everywhereeeeeeee

Comment

Lovely sunny morning here, But a lot of driving for me today.

Comment

I was trying for ages last night to answer people here and on another thread and the site wouldn't let, it kept asking me did I want to leave ??? It was like years ago when I was in pubs and the barman knew you had enough and kept saying, O think you have a enough now, do you want to leave.

Comment

mornin all...hope all well,things are a bit hectic here,check todays abs post!have a good day all
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Goodmorning Mick , Hope things chill out there and you get through the day with strength.

Comment

Morning
                                Green tea for Mario...

And coffee for the rest of us..........

And if any one wants tea its in the big cupboard on the left behind the hot chocolate and next to salt.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X