X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a good trip Mario

Comment

Morning lovelies,
      Heard from Mick last night and his mother in law died yesterday evening. Thoughts and prayers to Mick, Julie and their family.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello folks, sorry Mick.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Sad news.. Thoughts with you and your family Mick.
          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Sorry to hear this Mick. My thoughts are with you and your family.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Evening lovelies,
              Lazy day here. Bit of this and then a bit of that and a lot of lolling about.
              Got my flu jab yesterday and the actual jab did feel exactly what the nurse said ..........a little scratch...........my arm isn't half sore.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

There there there Jacks :joyous:

Manky horrible wet day over here, hope starty is having better weather!

Great posts in the Nest over the last few days- its good to be reminded about how AL dominated everything not that long ago, cos its easy to romanticise about that bottle..

Night folks.
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Yes - excellent posts in the Nest.

:checkin: everyone
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good morning Army

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Posting from Dublin,

Comment

I might go to the beach today, try n brush up on my colour, as I blue with the cold and I been told it suits me.:eek-new:

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                          I might go to the beach today, try n brush up on my colour, as I blue with the cold and I been told it suits me.:eek-new:
                          Good morning Army!!!

Mario-man - you talkin' to yerself again?

A mild 23C in Athens at the moment, in spite of the sky being overcast.

My condolences to Mick and Julie. Never easy to lose a relative but even more difficult to lose a parent. Sending strength to you both...
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hi strirly, It's freezing here n dark with so much rain yesterday, it was great for the change.

Comment

Mick and Julie , so sorry,.

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                                Hi strirly, It's freezing here n dark with so much rain yesterday, it was great for the change.
                                Well, as I said, it's overcast here but I don't think it will rain. We badly need it tho'. Had a huge dust cloud from the Arabian desert hanging over the city and other parts of the country yesterday - left a lot of dust everywhere and we could use a real good downpour to wash it all away. Along with washing my car which badly needs it. . I would love a thunder and lightning storm to be honest, as long as it didn't knock out the electricity. No power means I'm off-line. We can't have that....
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X