No announcement yet.

November Army 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Know strirly it not nice you not here :-) I like you here.

I going to my fathers grave today, then into the city to catch a CA meeting,

Looking forward to being a tourist...

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

There's a thing in the sky here that has just popped out,looking good , looking good...

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
        Know strirly it not nice you not here :-) I like you here.

I going to my fathers grave today, then into the city to catch a CA meeting,

Looking forward to being a tourist...
        I like you here, too, Mario. It really is good to see you here after so long.:thumbsup:

I would love to visit Dublin. Travelling to Ireland to discover my roots is one of the things on my bucket list. My Mom and Dad, brother, sister and brother-in-law visited Ireland many years ago and they loved it. If I ever have the opportunity, it is one of the countries that is on the top of my list to visit.

Working in between posting. And following the latest on the US elections. Trump for President? God save us all. Now here is where I'd like to see one of those succinct comments from Molly or Satzy-bum. Miss the Ladies....
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
          There's a thing in the sky here that has just popped out,looking good , looking good...
          Could it be one of these....?

Enjoy it while you can.

Gotta get back to work. Catch up with you later.

Happy Wednesday to the Army!!
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Just want to say to the us all ..........please don't bring politics to the boards.

On with hump day.............

:checkin: up there to Nora,

Back in your homeland, Mario

Hope the party went fabulous the other day, Stirls.

Today I will mostly be making chicken soup...........although I have a bit of a craving for chocolate brownies.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Jackie I of out , laters gators.

Comment

Morning all..
                Busy radio day!
                Welcome back mario, right, no sun today but it's not yesterday, no brollys required.
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                  Today I will mostly be making chicken soup...........although I have a bit of a craving for chocolate brownies.
                  I have a soup goo now..
                  Have loads of turnips, ever made turnip soup?? Love parsnip soup, unsure about turnips..
                  AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                    I have a soup goo now..
                    Have loads of turnips, ever made turnip soup?? Love parsnip soup, unsure about turnips..
                    Used turnips in soup but never as a base. Its a Wednesday so just throwing in all the left over floppy veg from the veggie drawer.
                    Last edited by JackieClaire; November 9, 2016, 06:10 AM.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army - I am devastated with this election news. I truly am.
                      I am obviously in the minority in the U.S. and am in shock. I have avoided talking about it but today I need help.
                      I am not going to drink but I am having anxiety thru the roof.
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi Nora,

Take deep breaths....there's no point in anticipating what will happen with our new president. Your worst fears may never be realized. Mine usually aren't. Email me or PM me if you want/need. I will be at home all day, working on quotes, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
                          Army - I am devastated with this election news. I truly am.
                          I am obviously in the minority in the U.S. and am in shock. I have avoided talking about it but today I need help.
                          I am not going to drink but I am having anxiety thru the roof.
                          I said it four years ago and I said it eight years ago. I'll say it tonight: What happens in YOUR house is much more important than what happens in the White House.

Raise your kids. Live a good life. Be decent to one another. Walk with God. Peace. xoxo
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thank you Techie. :hug:
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Come here, Nora and have one of these...........:huggers:
                              Listen to Techie, he's a wise man.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

And if you can hang on a few weeks 'til we've got the back bedroom emptied of the son and heir's stuff (polite way of saying shite) including guitar hero, train set, 4 boxes of miscellaneous stuff, airfix models some in the box, some half done, and much, much more.............there's a sofa bed you can use and I'll let you borrow ( I said borrow not keepsies) Bess for cuddles.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X