Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O starts how doing you ?

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Evening Army....
      Amazing Mario how leaving Dublin and coming back makes you appreciate it so much more. 'Specially through sober eyes.
      I always say I must go in more often & do some touristy things ........
      Problem is Mr S usually heads for a pub when we're in there

Comment

Where's oney ????

Comment

Evening. Manky out there. Bet you don't miss this Mario!
          Don't know where Oneys gone Satz..
          On the way to the lighthouse cinema with cranky pants (no one can drive in the rain apparently!). Sober date for us both!

JC, crumbo shopping!! Although I did buy a decoration today :happy2:
          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Didn't actually buy anything apart from some polos and a couple of magazines. Got a hot chocolate and went to the monument for the two minutes silence......never been in town when its happened. Very moving, all the traffic stopped and the only sounds were the birds. Quite a crowd.
            Then just came home, managed to throw my sewing box all over the floor, sit on a needle, then sit on the channel changer so one minute I was watching Man for All Seasons looked up and there was horse racing from Cheltenham.

Mr JC going up the road to watch England V Scotland. Then out with the 'boys'.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I am here, sorry Guys, been a mental week!
              “Somewhere beyond right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there.”

― Rumi

Comment

Hey there all you Army folk. So wonderful to see Mario and Oney posting now and then. I do often miss the regulars of old including Tippy. Well, have a GREAT day/evening/night wherever you may be xo
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by one2many2 View Post
                  I am here, sorry Guys, been a mental week!

Well speaking of...
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi Techie Darling!!

― Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by one2many2 View Post
                      Hi Techie Darling!!
                      Hi there Oney. I have missed you so much. Hope all is well with you!?

Comment

All is super dandy here Tech, so so good to see you, Hope you are well??

― Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                          Evening. Manky out there. Bet you don't miss this Mario!
                          Don't know where Oneys gone Satz..
                          On the way to the lighthouse cinema with cranky pants (no one can drive in the rain apparently!). Sober date for us both!

JC, crumbo shopping!! Although I did buy a decoration today :happy2:
                          Nice one Mers :thumbsup: - what ya going to see ?

Comment

Hey Satz, how the hell are ya?

― Rumi

Comment

Hey Oney, work mental? Time of year?

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                              Nice one Mers :thumbsup: - what ya going to see ?
                              We did a double header! (When your out, your out!)
                              A date for mad Mary and Arrival. Both excellent!! Great night. Little wine pangs as I glanced at people, but a lovely feeling not having to plan a quick exit to get langers.
                              We were just as hipster with our latte's! Mind you, despite booze on sale, it didn't seem that popular.
                              Last edited by IamMary; November 11, 2016, 06:28 PM.
                              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning folks, working early today so I am.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X