Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See you later Jc ,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

To be honest I feel ever so bloated, I have been eating out the last seven days, it's not a good feeling, any tips ? To unbloat

Comment

Ok folks of out for another breakfast , I know I know I know

Have a good positive day.

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
          To be honest I feel ever so bloated, I have been eating out the last seven days, it's not a good feeling, any tips ? To unbloat
          I dunno Mario. That happens to me too when I go on hols. Change of diet ?
          Bread etc ?
          Take a laxative & have a clear out ...............

Comment

Off now to write an essay for college tomorrow morning.

"Ireland cherishes all it's citizens equally":
            FFS!! dunno where to even start ................ but yapping here won't get it done ......... laters :horse:

Comment

Evening.. Good luck with that Satz..
              Mario, I think you know the answer!!! And did you just go and have a full Irish??!!
              You just need a detox day.

Saw nothing of the moon, way too cloudy last night.
              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Wondering how Satz is getting on with her essay and wondering how Starty is after her first day back at work went yesterday and wondering if Mario will have to get back to muesli.

In fact I'm full of wonder............does that make me wonderful ......................groan
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all!

Work went OK, bit well very stressful yesterday. Sometimes I do feel out of my depth but others I feel fine. Going to a course at the local Buddhist Centre next week to see if I can learn to combat stress

Anyone heard from Molly? I miss her wise posts and am hoping that she will come back soon.

JC is there anyone at your work who has suffered from OTC pain killer addiction? Would love to hear some of their stories if you have any....

Comment

Good morning Everyone everywhere.

Comment

Hi starts, are you still reading the help/motivation books ?

Yes one would miss Mrs. Molly n the rest of the gang.

I going back today, so be traveling a lot, when I arrive back in Portugal it's straight into work :-(

Had a wonderful time here in Ireland , hope to be back for Christmas .

Comment

Ok folks have a great day and today try and be happier than a bird with a French frie. :-) laters gators.

Comment

Very late good morning, bet Rustyredlocks has been up hours.

Originally posted by starty View Post
                          Morning all!

Work went OK, bit well very stressful yesterday. Sometimes I do feel out of my depth but others I feel fine. Going to a course at the local Buddhist Centre next week to see if I can learn to combat stress
                          You wouldn't believe the number of ex-addicts that spend time in the Buddhist Centre up here.....its a brill idea. We run relaxation courses and acupuncture for stress.

Anyone heard from Molly? I miss her wise posts and am hoping that she will come back soon.
                          Yep, she's well. She's away to Lanzagrotty next week.

JC is there anyone at your work who has suffered from OTC pain killer addiction? Would love to hear some of their stories if you have any....
                          There's a couple but don't get to hear their stories as its so busy. I do know that there's one goes to SMART meetings..............haven't a clue what they're treatment would be.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Their treatment is the same as heroin detox. I was more looking for confirmation that there were some kindred spirits out there

Comment

Afternoon folks, chilly day out and it is forecast to drop close to freezing tonight. Bit mad that I still have roses in bloom and apples on my trees this late in the year, I had best get picking I suppose.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hi folks :checkin:
                                Starts I'm sure OTC pain killer addiction is rife - as they are easily available - but not something that's spoken about much over here.
                                Our OTC regulations are much stricter than UK.

Tell us your story when/if you're ready ?
                                Have you had withdrawal ?

Comment

Working...
                                X