Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
    Really! Don't listen to it Jacks!
    I won't. My dogs were used just for hugging and sobbing on.......when I was in the depths.........I'm sure the routine of having to feed them and let them in and out saved my sorry arse more than once.

Lovely couple of hours at the Christmas Fayre..........bought a knitted hedgehog, various chilli sauces (one is so hot I'm sure I've lost the end of my tongue), some local cheeses (that I could prolly get in Tesco for half the price) and a 3 day break in Scotland.

Sadly the caravan in the woods is having to go to caravan heaven. Its finally fallen to bits and mouse infested..............but the good news is they're building a wee insulated cabin which will be ready 2018
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Not sure if you can get this drama outside Eire Solpadeine is my boyfriend
      Havnt listed to it yet, but reviews are v good.

OTC pills, gambling, food etc etc can be easier to hide but equally devastating of course..
      Love it! Fresh, well written and performed. Thanks Mary!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Welcome Mr G..will pop it on too. (Congrats in advance of your HUGE number tomorrow!)
        There is a world of podcasts out there that I keep forgetting about. Anyone here a podcast listener? recommendations?
        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post

Sadly the caravan in the woods is having to go to caravan heaven. Its finally fallen to bits and mouse infested..............but the good news is they're building a wee insulated cabin which will be ready 2018
          Boo and Hooray! something to look forward to
          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Welcome Mr G..will pop it on too. (Congrats in advance of your HUGE number tomorrow!)
            There is a world of podcasts out there that I keep forgetting about. Anyone here a podcast listener? recommendations?
            you know the 'bubble hour'? ex alky yankee sheilas podcast. Booze/recovery focus.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Goooooood Morning Army from a very rainy Spainy

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning Mario from a very rainy UKy and darky one too. What are you doing in Spain? You were in Portugal yest!

Comment

Work, when I landed the other night I had to go to Spain,

Spain Portugal its like a dream I living here even with the rain.

How doing you starts ?

Comment

Lucky you! I am grand thanks Mario. Just about to go to work. Its going to be a tough one today

Comment

Day 80 today

Comment

Good morning Army!! Wishing you all a very happy...

For Mario and Startypants and anyone else who could use some - this is for you...

Hope you all have a great day!!!
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                          Day 80 today

Starty - doesn't it just feel so bloody good to be racking up those days and see that number getting bigger and bigger. Congrats. The big 100 is just around the corner. :flowerspin:

P.S. 100 was the first big one for me. When I got there, I was doubly sure that I would never, ever allow myself to go back to the hell that I'd been living. Onwards, and upwards!!

Comment

Well done starts happy 80th, :yay::welldone: have to go, hi stirly x

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                              Well done starts happy 80th, :yay::welldone: have to go, hi stirly x
                              Hi and bye, Mario-Man. I gotta get outta here myself. Hopefully catch up with youz laterz....

Comment

Morning, morning, morning and hello.

Went to bed at 10pm and slept through 'til 7:30am..............not like me at all. Weird dreams though ............dreamt there were fire places and wifi in all the bedrooms in the house I grew up in and the next weirder I was on one of those gigantic slides trying to put a battery in the back of a mobile phone.

Congratulations on the 100 G-man and yours 80 Startypants. :welldone:

Weather is frozen rain, high winds and its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold but I'm off today
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X