• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See ya later Molls, delighted you are back!! xx

Oh and no one is getting a lift off me as I am throwing a sicky for the day

Comment

Welcome home, Mollymoooooooo,
      Give them the number of a taxi firm, Starty. Blooming cheek of them.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Or organize a mini-bus.

Just been watching Top Gear on Amazon. Forgotten how much I like fast cars.

Jammies on Mr JC's just gone to pick up a Chinese............nom nom nom.
        Last edited by JackieClaire; November 30, 2016, 04:18 PM.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Can i pick you up in me 3.2 litre V6 Alfa Romeo Jacks?

alfa-romeo-gt-v6-01.jpg

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
            Can i pick you up in me 3.2 litre V6 Alfa Romeo Jacks?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3128[/ATTACH]
            More like this Mr G .... :haha:

Comment

Honey Im home!!
              Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
              Morning, just a quick one as I'm waiting for the hairdresser so could disappear any minute...........
              500 days, Mary, or 501 today.........how fantastic is that. I'll get a cheese cake on the go for when you get in from work
              Thanks for all the congrats.. i was mentioning it to say thank you to you lot, not to blow my own trumpet! But I'll blow it anyway:happy2:

Originally posted by starty View Post
              The truth is I doubt other folks would care either. I said a couple of months ago to a couple of people I was not drinking in response to them needing a drink at the end of a tough day. But they have all forgotten that and are asking if I am driving to the xmas do so I can drink! In reality most people dont really listen to what is being said and they aint interested I find And that suits me perfectly
              Completely agree

Originally posted by mollyka
              oh how true -- as I get older I realise how little interest anyone much has for anybody else.. and like you I get dazed looks re. the driving to the Christmas party... mind you - they undaze quickly enough when they realise they have a lift home ;-)
              right must go and catch up on the washing etc.. back to work tomorrow but it's only a couple of days this week so it'll be easy
              talk later honeybun -- lovely to catch up -- missed yiz all xx
              Ditto and WELCOME BACK! How relaxing was it? details Molls??

Yes, people absolutely do not care. At some point last year that penny dropped.
              Drinking made so paranoid, practically hiding the bottles down my trouser legs in the supermarket, trying to look sober when out, trying not to appear hung over in work, could they smell me, can they tell..
              I had soup yesterday in work, the first time in years cos the last time I had it, I couldnt stop my hand shaking.. I can drink soup now IN PUBLIC, yay!
              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                More like this Mr G ....

Satz, you and my 10 year old have a hippy van fetish :flowerspin::biglaugh::flowerspin:
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

:heartbeat: JC - thank you for being wonderful you. You are such a sweetheart.

Molls - I got the biggest smile on my face when I saw your avatar pop up. You have been missed. :love:
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

:flowerspin::flowerspin::flowerspin: I LOVE the van.
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                    X