Drunk Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunk Again

I bet a lot of us have stories to tell about being drunk in public. Anyone want to share?

I'll start with this I posted on another thread

Here is a little drunk story I have not shared on here before. Several years ago my company was holding a Christmas / Awards banquet. It was on a Saturday evening and I primed myself with alcohol before going so I would not look like such a guzzler. (not necessarily a good idea, but hey) the first hour we had open bar and just mingled with others where I consumed a large amount of liquor. At dinner we had a nice wine with the meal and about half way through the meal the waiters cut me off the wine. Being the societal type of person I am, and knowing everyone at the table very well (worked there 20 years) I proceeded to ask people who were not drinking their wine if I could have it. Yep, my wife was proud of me! I drank all they would pass down to me while my wife turned red. Then we finished up the meal and had a little dance. We were two stepping around the room and I (who could hardly walk) lost my balance and tripped against the front of the fireplace. I fell but the wife just stood in amazement as I slid into the fireplace. Yep, all the way in; luckily it had not been on that night since it was behind the portable bar before the dance floor materialized. I crawled out covered with soot and ashes to the uproarious laughter of all my working mates. Can I make an impression or what! What an exit, I heard about it for months. The only good thing about the banquet was that my boss was drunker than I was so he had little to say about it.

A proud moment
    bear
    What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
    ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Drunk Again

Walking into the good old sliding glass door/window is always a classic!

I bet I'm not the only one who has done that!

max
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Drunk Again

no ur not , i have done it several times!!! i thought my bf was shuttin it on purpose once!!! i remember comig out of work, several brandys b4 work, an walking straight into the metal post outside splitting my forehead open,
      :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Drunk Again

Don't drink and drive boys and girls!

Okay, I am so not proud of this, especially the driving while drunk bit, but here goes ...

I used to work for FedEx at night and me a a friend would have what we called 'Beer Fridays' (really like Saturday morning about 4 - 5 am but it's when we got off). We would try and get off work a little early so that we could get to the Supermarket and get our booze before they stopped selling it at 5. We take it home and get totally hammered while cleaning our motorcycles. I'd had a BMW 750R for a couple of years, but my friend had just bought himself a brand spankin' new Harley 868 softail - the thing was like sex on wheels. So, ever since he'd gotten his Harley it'd become our ritual to have 'Beer Fridays' cleaning our bikes.

Well, we were pretty tanked at this point and decided to give the tyres a good clean and had the bright spark idea to use that black wheel shine stuff you get for cars (not a good idea for bikes cause it makes the wheels slick as hell - but we were drunk so ...)

We finished up and, looking at how beautiful and pristine our two-wheeled-metal-beauties were, we had the bright idea of going to IHOP ... mmmmmm waffles. The ride there was uneventful until we pulled into the parking lot. My friend leaned in at slow speed and totally spilled his Harley cause the black shine stuff made his wheels so slick. The chrome was totally scrapped up! The funny thing was, he was so shocked (and drunk) that he jumped up, lifted his bike up and dumped it over on the other side scrapping up all the chrome on the previously pristine side.

Needless to say we, the appeal of waffles was short lived at that point and we headed home with our tails between our legs and a badly bruised (3 week old) Harley. :upset:

Comment

Drunk Again

another classic of mine was on holiday in thailand, 1st ever time on a plane, 1st nite there i was steaming already, and thout it a good idea to drink bacardi with a man they called little elephant, the name is explanatory, me at around 8 stone! the 1st bottle i was funny, the 2nd bottle finished an i was rolling, i threw up ON THE BLOODY BAR!!! this was my bf (local) hes been many times! i decided i was going home, stood up went 2 walk out and just fell forward landing on my forehead, i have no memory at all, but apparantly i got put in a cab, carried to the hotel, where i was sick some more, whilst sat on the toilet, ifell off as sick again ,my poor bf had to strip me off an shower down while i was asleep on the shower floor, then the poor chap had to watch all nite to c if i choked on sick, an watch the massive lump on my head, i woke in morning to b greeted with a look that could a killed, i just said what, i didnt have a clue y my head hurt so bad till i looked in mirror, i can tell u i have never been so embarrased as when he made me go bk to the bar an appologise, they were great thankgod an thankgod it wasent at home ey, good start to the holiday!!!!!!!!!! they named me sailor man after that cos i drank like a sailor every day just avoided the bacardi, never again evil stuff!!!

Comment

Drunk Again

u got me thinking now, theres 100s of stupid things i done, heres another 1, this 1 is bad but its just made me laugh remembering, just after me an my ex split i was in a real mess, i didnt want to b alive, my friend thought it wud b good idea 2 go to a stripper nite!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes its bad, i had the usual brandy starter b4 we went so was prob pissed then, i guzzled an guzzled, the stripper came in ,in full fireman gear, i couldnt help my self, in the change over i got caught in the toilets kissin the stripper, the organizer caught us an trie to throw me out, so the show cud go on, i made a right scene left, went to another pub, came bk to meet my friend to walk home, i kicked of as we were walking past a old friends house tryin to get her to come an sort out r differences! my other friend tried restraining me an i threatened to hit her an then staggered of after some fing and blinding, i ended up behind the local supermarket crying down the phone to my ex, who jus happened to b in his new girlfriend s bed, i got took home by a man used to bully me when i was younger, he carried me home 2 my house an i fell in the door into my bro, when he gave me that look i flipped at him, an my friend who id earlier shouted at, i threw em aall out an passed out, i cant remember most of details, i know that morning i was so sick an i vowed never again, yes right !!!

Comment

Drunk Again

My only worst moments were at home really as I've always been a secret drinker, friends still think I don't/didn't drink excessively !!

Mostly its been tripping, dropping things, falling against the wall etc. Falling up the stairs was the worst with my daughter when she was about 10 months old. My parents were downstairs on a visit, and I knew if I didn't go to bed then I would never make it, my daughter being down with us too.

I managed to get up to the top 4th step when down I went, luckily my daughter landed on the carpet narrowly missing the bathroom door frame with her head!

My parents came running to the bottom of the stairs and I said innocently 'i tripped on one of her toys, she's all right!!'.
              What a total wipe-out of a mother. This was about 9 years ago, it still didn't teach me though???????

Diamond - still ashamed but telling all is cathartic, especially as you can't see me !!
              I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
              I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Drunk Again

Good lord.. I've done some pretty doozies. I remember going to a picnic on an Island. It was all free, free food and liquor all day. I managed to get an extra ticket for my brother and took him with me. We drank all day, didn't touch much of the food. We were standing on top of a hill laughing with my friends and started to gently shove eachother like brother and sister do. Well, it got to the point where one shove went to hard and I tipped..but, I managed to grab him and take him with me. We fell down the hill, in the long grass which was infested with snakes. Our friends were screamining and laughing as we tumbled down the hill. Popping up at the bottom, dirty and full of grass. My boss did not find this so funny though.

Comment

Drunk Again

its funny how just thinking bk triggers of so many memories, or parts of memories that have been filled in by others! i know its not funny but when u think bk its hard to belive u actually did the things an wonder y we r still all doin it, lol i bet that was funny to watch you and your brother arent called jack and gill r u !!! oh im really not funny xx

Comment

Drunk Again

Yikes. I remember asking one of my friends one night in a bar what their ex was 'like' and did not realize they were sitting right beside me; as my friend continued to tell me (they did not realize who was beside me either) we made comments and critiqued, and did not realize how loud we were talking. Everyone around heard. Oh man, that was not a good night.

Comment

Drunk Again

it always seem s to go that way ey!!

Comment

Drunk Again

I have definitely rung people and talked for hours about God knows what - especially my mother. I have kept her going for about 4 hours once - not letting her drop the phone until I was totally blotto.

Madness !! Now I'm sober I don't hardly ring her at all - so I still feel guilty, can't win really!
                        Diamond xx
                        I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                        I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Drunk Again

I once was so tanked up on holiday that I went into a take away , pointed at the menu board, ordered something, took the first one that came (not mine) and walked out without paying
                          When someone told me what I'd done the following day I couldn't even recall been in the take away or eating anything. :no:
                          I also was at my friends daughters 16th birthday party and had so much lager than I urinated everywhere in the house cos the toilet was engaged.
                          At least I wasn't as bad as my friend who was so blotto one night he urinated on his mum and dad while ythey we're sleeping in bed !!! ops!:

Comment

Drunk Again

i think my mum would love me to b sober, we dont really c each other much, she helps out wiv my lad, but me an her bf hate each other, hes a leach, give her a ring an u may stop feelin guilty,xx im terrible for aranging things an completly forgettin what ive said, although i never think i was that drunk, !

Comment

Drunk Again

oh my boyfriend is terrible if he dosent eat he ends up weeing in some strange places, our lads toy box last week, not amused!!! i think thats def a man thing, hes done it at his mums in her wardrobe, even in the cat litter tray a while bk, he was asleep bless him!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X