Drunk Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunk Again

we all really have done some silly things ey! sometimes amnesia is good right lisa, i rememberPARTS OF 1 NITE i was meetin my bf now ex in the bar, id drunk stupid amount b4 i went , gin ugh oh (mum ca lled it mothers ruin,) i done half ltr, b4 then had few wines thinkin i wud not get 2 pissef yes right long story short i done ythe bad dancing then fallin then as i cud not fit any more in me, i PUKED a lot a red wine all over my white dress, staggered 2 toilet an threw up in sink i fell bk nxt 2 bf cried an wanted to go home , big row, manager came over an asked if id been sick, tryin to look all angelic i denied it, not realising they d matched sick on me 2 sick in bog, needless to say hes now an ex xx i know we shud nt kaugh its not big its no clever its down right right stupid!! but fxxk me its hard not 2 laugh now lookin bk, i spend 2 long brin miserable, i just hope 2morr i wont have any new embarrassments except the spellin xx
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Drunk Again

lisa the only way to tell for sure is if you came home with extra $1 dollar bills. umm embarrasing moments? i think that is why i stayed home and drank alone. but, a few months back, i took my girlfriend to a stefani concert and she had just broke up with her boyfriend. it was her bday. so i had already been at hairdresser and shared a bottle of wine, then met girlfriend at concert. we started the nite off with tequila shots and well then bought ourselves these great tank tops YOU'VE BEEN A VERY BAD GIRL. you can kinda tell where this story is going. i don't remember much but she said we did a bit of dancing and hand holding, no kissing thank you god. but i did tell her i'd marry her. which we decided the next day was pretty funny considering neither of us is gay and i'm married already. but we decided tequilla and the tshirts were definitely trouble. and well, i definitely knew that it was bad that she remembered the nite and i didn't. and it was painfully hard to fake like i remembered it.
      :welcome:

Comment

Drunk Again

Thanks Bear

bear i love love love your fireplace story.

i will be laughing for the next week. what a storytelling flair you have bear...

Comment

Drunk Again

I won't post on my most embarrasing moment, because it still is. I applaud your honesty, but brought AA back to my mind. If we dwell on our dark sides, how can we ever come into the light?

I don't see the personal self esteem of anyone trying to get better to post embarrasing moments.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Drunk Again

Loving this thread, makes me feel muchly better. My most common moments are when I drunk dial and then completely forget who I have phoned or what I said etc etc. I also prefer to drink at home because apparently I get really LOUD....... and also totally inappropriate !! Hmmmm

L
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Drunk Again

i know its embarrasing but when i think of the many many things i have humiliated myself with it makes me remember y i want to stop, txt messages, i have written while drunk often give me clues to what id said previously to people,

Comment

Drunk Again

2 other women and myself went for a "girls" weekend out at my camp.. We had not been away from our hubbys and all the kids in literally Years ! So we all brought tons of alcohol, Bob Seger(sp) for "tunes", pizza, munchies... Well that was the first year that topless swimming was legalized in Ontario ... Needless to say there was a gentleman across the bay that sent his young son indoors for the rest of the day. We were so drunk that we were callling " HEY POOL BOY !" while excercising our topless rights... At the time,,, I thought, it's too far for him to see really clearly cause I sure couldn't see his features hardly atall (dah !!! I was just plain sloshed) Ended up we went skinny dipping at "dark" (we thought it was lots dark enough for this fella to not see a darn thing... WRONG ! ) That cabin is owned by Many family members and they all write in their log book.. We have become close to this gentlmans' cousins (they just giggle at my past girls weekend) anyhow, this fella and his son were up from Lower Michigan to spend 10 days. This fella kept writing in the log book day in and out, relaxing time, went fishing, swimming Yadda Yadda and just saying that he was starting to get a little stir crazy with no adult conversation etc... WELL, then he wrote,,, WOW! three women are skinny dipping acoss the bay and I gotta start packing to leave at 4:00 am ! DAMN !! Long story short, next morning when I looked across the bay this time I'm quite certain a person could easily see an areola. !!! That's the craziest thing I've ever done in my life, not proud a bit !!! ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Drunk Again

just had to check in and say thank you so much for the stories. it is these stories that actually have me remember why on earth on earth do not pick up that first drink. ah the pain the humiliation. and yes i agree. it is no longer drunk and dial. it is drunk and text. that is equally painful. oh my gawd. niblet funny ass story. ahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha and i also am just lightening up to i have to laugh at myself and take away the low self esteem out of this and the shame. it is as it was, life on booze. it isn't that i'd do it if i were sane and sober.
                  :welcome:

Comment

Drunk Again

BIRTHDAYS!!!!!! arent they the worst, except this 1 i had few beers and planted my potatoes!! much safer, i remember ish my 25 , i went pub with my best friend, and a group of her WORK mates all v sensible, i was tipsy b4 i went, i got steaming took ecstasy an was ready to party, my mate kept giving me 1 of her dissaproving looks, i saw a bloke who had slept with me when i wasd 14 and v drunk, he must a been 26/7 at the time! it bought bk few nasty memories, my mate give me a good tellin of cos i had reminded this man in a loud voice in middle of pub in front of his new wife how old i was when he took advantage of me, i had a little cry to my mate sobbing that i thought she hated me cos i was a waste of space etc ect ,we went to a night club by this time i was a little unsteady in knee high boots!!! i thought i was a professional dancer!!!! i jumped down 2 steps to the dance floor an ended up in a heap,!! picked my self up an made my way to the middle of the dancefloor where i fell down repeatedly every time my friend tried to get me to sit down apparantly i got quite irrate eventually i made my way bk to where they were all sat covered in cuts and beer, fell asleep beer in hand, they were all tryin to take the beer out my hand but would not give it up,UNTILL i satr up and jus said im gonna throw up, my poor friend had to hold me hair needless to say not long after we fell out, i think it was because she d jus had a baby an wanted to loose weight so we joined aerobics, she came to pick me up an i was gluggin vodka, i was well into aerobics only i was goin all the wrong way and wobbling an v v l;oud, an burping a lot oh my god no wonder she stays away now, !!!! WHAT A WASTE OF A GOOD FRIENDSHIP xx

Comment

Drunk Again

I one time attended a club which featured a drink or drown Promotion. For one price in the door, all beer and non call drinks were free. I entered at 6:30 pm when they opened and left at 2:00 am when they closed. I was young and had met up with some girl I can hardly remember. After repeatedly losing my keys and fumbling with the doors, we were in the car and off.

I made it about 4 blocks and proceeded to cross 4 ? railroad tracks where no crossing was available. The car was stuck with two rails midway between the tires and I exited the car to see if I could get it off. Being in the frame of mind I was in, I tried in vain to pick up the car and set it off the tracks. The next idea was to drive it back across the rails to the road, so I worked on that for a few minutes and finally got the car straddled of the rails.

Luckily, I was not far from a rail station and one of the angriest RR detectives I have ever seen showed up. He informed me that a train was incoming on ?my? track but he had stopped it. I told him I couldn?t get the car off the tracks. He told me not to worry as he had already called for a wrecker and police. They were coming for the car and me.

At that he RR man drove off and I went back to the car to find the girl was long gone. I locked the doors and ran to the nearest all night restraunt and called my brother to pick me up. He showed up in about half an hour and as I was getting into the car he asked where the car was. I explained where the car was and he told me we would have to go back. I could still see the flashing red lights, so I was in no hurry to get back to the car. When we finally drove up to the car (I was laying in the back seat) he told me to stay in the car and he would talk to the police (like I could walk anyway). In a few minutes he came back and took my keys so the police could search the entire car for drugs (I had none). I slept. He woke me up and told me the police wanted to talk to me, and I knew I was about to go to jail; so I sat up and said bring him on.

The cop came back and asked me what happened, so as plain as I could speak I explained how I was driving along minding my own business following the center stripe when it suddenly disappeared and I crossed the tracks. He gave me a ticket for parking in a no parking area, and let my brother take me home. God was with me on that one, it cost me $10 for the ticket, $200 for the impound, and a lifetime of harassment from my brother.

bear
                      What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                      ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Drunk Again

oh

that was a lucky 1, c what u started on this thread , u got me thinkin a lot!! my motto has always been i drink so i dont drive, not dont drink an drive, i never ever even had a driving lesson, oh i jus remembered another 1, i was at home an wanted to go shop, (4 beer) i had real bad tendonitus in me foot so thought id get on my bros push bike, id not been on a bike 4 7 yrs, i was already pissed so i came flyoin down hill gettn quite excited cos i was GOIN FAST!!!! i was so carried away by time i got 2 bottom of hill that i didnt c the car !!! luckily the passanger window was open , i went thru an ended up appologisin to the woman for invading her car !!!!

Comment

Drunk Again

oh my God.

I know I shouldn't laugh at all these stories but I can't help it - you all top my boring old falls and trips !!!
                          I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                          I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Drunk Again

it is funny looking bk ey, im sure u got a few u dont remember!!! i can laugh now but all day il b thinkin how shit it feels

Comment

Drunk Again

hi all..several embarrasing moments usually at weddings..i cant drink huge quantities before i get tipsy..had several champagnes at one wedding and had to go home after the first hour!!!!

another wedding...i did my strange dancing queen moves for an hour or two much to the horror of my adult kids!!!...i cant dance , no co ordination but after the wine i took the floor!!!!!!!!!!

i used to end up wondering how to find the loo in a pub after a few wines...my sense of direction just goes out of the window....done a few laps of the pub nearly weeing myself having passed the obvious "ladies" door with each lap!!!

Got in the wrong taxi home on a few occasions!!

i was more a home drinker over the last few years so no public to perform to!!Hence i,ve stopeed drinking home alone now!!

Wheni go out now i have to plan so well in advance..usually go for a meal, share a bottle of wine and then get on the coffee. i know if i order another bottle i could easily show myself up and i dont like that feeling!!

thanks for sharing..i try and keep some of my own horror stories with booze in mind...a middle age drunken woman is a very unattracive site..shame i didnt realise sooner!!!!!!!!

regards Cassy

Comment

Drunk Again

Hi,

I'm happy to stick with the theme of 'funny' stories.

Was walking home from the pub in my wobbly boots, doing so well! but turned a bit to early before entering my driveway, to fall into my neighbours 3 ft drop garden, which is very lush and full of large ferns etc. This is around 2 am.

I found myself rolling around on my back like an upturned turtle, not knowing which way was up, apparently pulled off my boots thinking that would help.

I couldn't get myself up and couldn't see anything but 'greenery' so ended up laying on my back calling ' help me , help me "

My lovely neighbour Frank (who likes a drink too) had too get up out of bed and find me and rescue me from his garden, laughing himself silly.

Yes, I got heaps, and was unharmed, but woke up the next day without any memory of the night before, and had lost my new boots, Frank noticed me scanning my front yard and said, 'check my garden, he he he" there they were...shame, I grabbed them and ran inside embarressed.

It's still his favourite 'neighbour story" and I can laugh about this one.

love jas x
                                :thanks: :h

Comment

Working...
                                X