Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 20th November 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 20th November 2016

This week we'll go back to happy dancing for SHOUT OUT SUNDAY ..............from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time.

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL AND LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

So don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one.......

Let the time and date calendar take the strain from your brain when you're counting......Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me it is 2694 days from the start date to the end date, end date included or 7 years, 4 months, 14 days including the end date.............to be continued :happy2:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

155 weeks or 1085 days.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

79 days or 11 weeks 2 days :welldone:

Comment

[QUOTE=JackieClaire;1693603]

So don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one.......

3 years, 4 months, 29 days

For those starting out - this is so true. I look back now and cannot believe I have that AF time.
        I remember sitting at my desk in work and psyching myself up to face the evening of Day 1 without alcohol.
        When I realised I could live contentedly without alcohol - the happiness I felt was overwhelming and I still marvel at it.

Comment

2868 days Or 7 years, 10 months.

Best decision in my life ever was to stop drinking alcohol.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

99 days!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

743 days and Happy to wake up early on Sunday to shout about it! Fantastic everyone!:welldone:
              Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

2132 AF days for me! Go us! It does take a village to stop the madness! Byrdie
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

2413 Days
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Shouting out 1084 days!

I am so grateful to be heading into the holidays sober. What a freeing feeling. I can set boundaries, sleep well, and have so much less anxiety.

Happy Sunday!

Pav

Comment

Best kind of Sunday! Sober, no alarm clock, lazing in bed drinking my tea - happiness is....
                      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Day 15 for me, second sober Sunday and looking forward to a sober week and also to get to my 3 week milestone! Happy Sober Sunday everyone x
                        One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

491 days. :happy2: it feels normal now but still a little bit exhilarating, especially on Sunday mornings.
                          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Over 4 years into my new life, and now I have a new knee too. I'm healing well, surgery was just over two weeks ago.
                            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Day 409 for Stirly-Girly!! Shouting out LOUD AND PROUD!! And still LIVING and not just existing. The sober life ROCKS!!!!! inkele::welldone::bellydance::bouncy:
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                              X