Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last drink Alan Carr.

The last drink Alan Carr.

Myself and the GF did this last night. In Summary, after you read the full book, Alan Carr instructs you to take a last drink which has to be foul and a neat spirit. I chose neat dry Gin and swished it round my mouth making me near sick (had a bason to spit into) and it was indeed very foul. Eyes watering mouth burning, thinking how could anyone drink that. Probably similar to a young teenager taking their 1st drink of something before they learn to handle it.

After that you are free and enjoy life and use the instructions which make it easy to quit. Soon after this, not drinking will appear the norm and the person can get on with enjoying life and feeling fitter. I already pity people who smoke and thank my lucky stars I did not take up that habit . Now I will pity the drinker and rejoyce in the fact I am no longer one of them. :welldone:

n.b Moderation is not an option when using the Alan Carr way in the same way that moderating Herion wouldn’t be an option. It’s all or nothing.

Good luck Kev! Good to see you back in the game.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hooray for you! Now it is on to your new life!
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

thank you all xx

Comment

Working...
        X