Prayers for Mick and his family.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for Mick and his family.....

Mick has been a major support to me (and I'm sure many others) over the last 41/2 years.
    He and his family have gone through and continue to go through some devastating times.
    I'd like to start a prayer thread so we can all send Mick our love and support

Know that you are loved and we are with you through this journey you're on.....:heartbeat:PPQP

Healing thoughts and prayers to Mick and his family. :hug:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you Mick and Julie :hug:

Comment

Thinking of you Mick, love to Julie and Amy - take good care xxx
        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Thinking of you and your family Mick
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thinking of you and your family Mick.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Words are so empty and meaningless when a family is undergoing a crisis. I only hope that you feel the love and prayers by all of us to whom you so freely give yours. Sending you strength and peace, dear friend. Our love to your whole family. Xoxoxoxo, Byrdie
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

May the Good Lord look down on you with goodness and mercy to you and your extended family Mick...
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm thinking of you and your family, Mick. I hope you'll let your many friends help you if you need it.

Comment

Thinking about you Mick.:huggies:
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Mick,
                        be well good friend, to you and your family
                        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mick - you & Julie are in my thoughts & prayers. I am so sorry for what you are going thru. :heartbeat:
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Sending prayers, and healing light to you and yours, Mick. You are a wonderful person with a huge heart.
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Still thinking of you & your family Mick.
                              I hope you feel all the love & strength being sent your way :hug:
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09
                              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X