No announcement yet.

Prayers for Mick and his family.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending lots of hugs your way. Quite a journey for those hugs to be sent from where I am but they will make it across the waves.

Comment

Thinking of you Mick & family, May your strength & belief's help you through theses difficult times.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

:hug: Mick
        You give so much of yourself on here to help others - this will reflect back eventually and help you cope xx

Comment

Thinking of you Mick, you are a wonderful strong person. Take care
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Mick, thinking of you at this difficult time, sending you love and support.

Comment

:bumpit:

Just bumping up the thread again for today.
              Hoping things are going ok Mick.

Comment

Continued prayers for your family, Mick. Christmas is a time for miracles and we hope for the very best. Hugs to all, Byrdie
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

My positive thoughts are with you and your family, Mick. You give so much to others.

Pav

Comment

Hope you'll take extra good care of yourself, Mick, during these troubling times. :hug:

Comment

Firstly a big thank you to each and every one of you..it means a lot to us,..unfortunately Julies brother did not make it through,he fought as hard as he could,but the odds were against him..he passed almost at the same time as his mother had done 41 days earlier..obviously things arent too great at the moment,Julie is in bits but I guess we all are..it is not the place to go into private and personal things,suffice to say,I have never met a braver lady than his wife..

Sleep in peace my friend,now at rest with your mum xx

Thank you all for your thoughts
                      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

I'm sure your wife and SIL are going to need a lot from you, Mick. Please be gentle with yourself and let your friends in to help you in any way we can. I'm so sorry for this double loss your family is going through. Love, NS

Comment

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
                          I'm sure your wife and SIL are going to need a lot from you, Mick. Please be gentle with yourself and let your friends in to help you in any way we can. I'm so sorry for this double loss your family is going through. Love, NS
                          the same love back x
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Sorry to hear this sad news Mick. What NS said.

Take care of yourself mate.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                              Sorry to hear this sad news Mick. What NS said.

Take care of yourself mate.
                              thank you g

Comment

Being the rock I know you are Mick, I know how much you'll be there for everyone, just the same as you are on MWO! Take care...
                                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X