No announcement yet.

Prayers for Mick and his family.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to here this Mick, There is no nice Time for this to happen ,but Christmas is that little bit worse, May you & Julie come through this with strength.your a good strong bloke mick.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
      Being the rock I know you are Mick, I know how much you'll be there for everyone, just the same as you are on MWO! Take care...
      thanks ab.
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
        Sorry to here this Mick, There is no nice Time for this to happen ,but Christmas is that little bit worse, May you & Julie come through this with strength.your a good strong bloke mick.
        yep Mario,chrimbo aint gonna be a top priority month now mate!we will get thru it ,just got to make sure her dad does too..thank you my friend
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Jeez Mick thats so terrible, sorry.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
            Jeez Mick thats so terrible, sorry.
            yep ..couldve thought of better ways of having chrimbo ,thanks for your thoughts ,hope you are ok.

Comment

Working...
            X