Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow

We are having a freak storm here right now..the gray clouds just closed over, thunder has been rolling and the rain has started pounding. My baby and my dogs are scared and freaked out, and I'm here by myself to deal with it...

:boohoo:

Wow

Oooh, I love storms. Sorry everyone is scared though.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Wow

and honestly, I'm having a hard time. I'm not having a good day.. and I am really wanting to drink from that bottle of red I have in my kitchen.

Comment

Wow

Ahhh, I understand wanting it real much. Just remember wanting and doing are seperate. And keep your mind on your goal.
        I really love storms too. Put your focus on how much power the storm carries. And draw off of that if you can. Litterally bring it into your soul and let it work for you. Think of the storm as positive power and the bottle of red as negative power and think how bad it would be to mix it inside yourself. Drink some water to go with the rain instead and sit with your baby girl and doggies and relax and snuggle under a blanket and enjoy the sounds that the power of the storm brings. And remember to allow it to sink deep inside yourself. You'll be amazed what this can do. Please try.
        hugs to you GG....
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Wow

My girlfriend just called, she lives in Versailles; very close to me. Her little girl is screaming in the background.. I cracked. I've had a glass. I'm wanting more. Fuck, I've been good for 2 weeks.

Comment

Wow

Gabby, I like that idea ..... Go for it GG ....

I love storms too ...

BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Wow

GG, try a snack or some l-glute if you have it. I know how you feel,and it sucks. drink a big glass of water all at once, sometimes that will help.
              :l :l :l
              bear
              What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
              ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Wow

I will try it.. I'm very upset. I haven't felt like this in a long time.. Thank you.

Comment

Wow

I bet its the storm we had here earlier in the day and its whizzed up to Paris. Sorry your having a bad time I hope you feel better soon.
                  Hugs
                  Suz
                  Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Wow

So very sorry GG.
                    :h

Comment

Wow

Its not reached S.E England yet.

Please don't worry, sometimes stress does make us want to drink. Try not to have another glass if possible, the storm may have blown over by the time I post this.

At least dilute it with sparkling water or lemonade or anything so it makes a longer drink.

I always used to drink wine like pop (soda) a glass would go down in 60 seconds.
                      Love and hugs to you and baby
                      Diamond xx
                      I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                      I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Wow

GG, learn from this experience. Put a stop to the alcohol now (or tomorrow/in the morning) and recognise that you are doing really well. 2 weeks is fantastic... keep going with this!

Learn about your trigger. Also, ask yourself if this was an excuse to drink. Perhaps you were subconsciously already prepared to drink before the storm struck.

Scoobs xo
                        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Wow

GG - Maybe you and you little therapist can provide comfort to each other. :l

Hang in there. . . One slip doesn't reverse the amazing progress you have made.

Comment

Wow

thats a good point scoob, I remember doing that.
                            Gabby :flower:

Comment

Wow

ah gg, you are doing great really 2 whole weeks? that's so good. so you had that one under the belt and you can begin again anew. for now, breathe breathe breathe. and i suspect scoob has a point because i know for me my drinking starts long before i pick up the glass. hummm but i have to say the meds and glut and that kudzo rescue do really take the joys of drinking and throw them right out the window. i mean there is really no yummy after that topamax kicks in. so if you haven't tried it, i'd say go speak to the dr. i'm up to about 175 right now and i can feel it kicking in. hang in there girl and post all nite if you wish.
                              :welcome:

Comment

Working...
                              X