Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow

bootcampbarbie;149415 wrote: ah gg, you are doing great really 2 whole weeks? that's so good. so you had that one under the belt and you can begin again anew. for now, breathe breathe breathe. and i suspect scoob has a point because i know for me my drinking starts long before i pick up the glass. hummm but i have to say the meds and glut and that kudzo rescue do really take the joys of drinking and throw them right out the window. i mean there is really no yummy after that topamax kicks in. so if you haven't tried it, i'd say go speak to the dr. i'm up to about 175 right now and i can feel it kicking in. hang in there girl and post all nite if you wish.
    Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. You're all truly wonderful.:h

I don't want to go on the pills though, that's another thing I'll have to worry about later on. I've been very very frustrated lately and not sleeping well. No excuse I know, but it does not help my nerves at the moment.

:l

Comment

Wow

GG;149276 wrote: We are having a freak storm here right now..the gray clouds just closed over, thunder has been rolling and the rain has started pounding. My baby and my dogs are scared and freaked out, and I'm here by myself to deal with it...

:boohoo:
      I love thunderstormes ! Me and the kids would often go out and lie down in the pouring rain watching the lightening strike all around. Never too close for comfort though . The power of the storm is just awesome , pure beauty.

If you freak out you are teaching your child and the dog even to be afraid. Do some fun things during the storm so they learn not to be afraid. My children fear little in nature which is the way it should be, learn to enjoy the beauty of it all.:l

Robert

Comment

Working...
      X