Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fakers Arms!

Hi all and welcome to The Fakers Arms!

A place we can share our non-alcoholic beverage ideas and recipes! I get so bored of tea, coffee and cordial/juice so I have been researching new things to try!

Please feel free to post your favourites or new finds (photos and pictures would be great as I like to see what I am aiming for)

I will start off with a few drinks and mocktails I have tried/found...
    One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

BLUEBERRY MOJITO (This is lovely)

blueberry mojito.jpg

3 Best Mocktail Recipes - Easy Non-Alcoholic Mixed Drinks
    Last edited by madonmehndi; December 18, 2016, 04:20 AM.
    One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

GRAPEFRUIT AND ROSEMARY MOCKTAIL

Grapefruit and Rosemary Mocktail
      Last edited by madonmehndi; December 18, 2016, 04:20 AM.

Comment

THAI ICED TEA ( I have this brewing this morning)

4 Ways to Make Thai Iced Tea - wikiHow

Comment

CHERRY BOMB

Cherry Bomb Mocktail - Julie's Eats & Treats

Comment

THIS IS A HOW TO MAKE SUGAR SYRUP

How to make your own sugar syrup - TASTE cocktails

Comment

Hiya Madonna.

I like a cold ginger beer on occasion, or a tonic water with a slice of lemon. I try to keep it basic and of course NEVER mix me drinks.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I enjoy a variety of teas, and sparkling flavored waters, the kind without sweetener.
                My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

I love ginger ale with lots of cherries in it. My fave!
                  Day 1 again 11/5/19
                  Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                  Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                  Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                  11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                  12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

I mix sparkling water with a small bit of a variety of natural juices and a squeeze of lime. My current favorite is grapefruit or mango lemonade.

I also love ginger beer. Be careful - there are varieties with alcohol!

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

The Thai tea was a bit strange!! not sure its for me, I prefer iced coffee!

Comment

Hello!! Chin chin at the Fakers Arms - love it!

I have discovered a new drink!

Rosehip syrup (not too much - it's incredibly sweet), in a large wine glass or goblet, ice, top up with sparkling water and throw in some fresh mint.

Lovely and refreshing and feels like a treat!

I'll post a pic when I get to England as am in the bath now (!), then bed and I don't drink my mocktails until the evening - old habits die hard LOL!
                        AF since Halloween 2016

Trying to kill my Wine Witch! :smileyb:

Comment

Hiya, funnily enough I just read an article about picking rosehips to make syrup!! where did you buy it? I love mint in drinks, also basil is nice bizarrely, I made a grapefruit drink yesterday with soda and basil and lots of ice and it was lovely! I make mocktails any time of the day! (what a lush ha ha!)

Comment

I drink NA beer mainly the green odouls but will occaisonally do the red one and the Bush NA. I also 1 to 2 times a year will have NA champaigne.

I have had a virgin margarita a couple of times myself. And I also do Shirley temples the NA version from time to time.

Drinking NA beer is my main thing though and even then I only do it every now and then. They do not spark any cravings for me in fact they can help them. But its not for everyone.

Edit: I do not know where the word day came in with the NA champaigne. I meant to say 1-2 times a year.
                            Last edited by DriftyAlison0; March 27, 2017, 06:37 PM.
                            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am very out of touch with non alcoholic drinks, mostly its just herbal teas & sparkling water :-) nice thread.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                              X