Ordering pdf book from Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just tried ordering the pdf version of the MWO book from the store here and it doesn't seem to allow me to do this without stating a 'shipping address' in the US (I live in France). Does anybody have any ideas what to do about this??

Many thanks
    uda

Hi Uda,

I just looked and there is a dropdown menu to pick a country other than the United States. Once you enter your information I think it will let you move on from there to buy it.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hi Lushy,

Thanks for replying. I did enter my address and country (from drop down menu), it still insisted on US shipping port.

uda

Comment

I just tried it and it worked. Skip the first line of state/province - within US only and go to the next line and enter state/province if applicable, then go to the last line for the drop down menu for country. You do get a discount if you order the book (not pdf) and cds together. Good luck.

Comment

Thank you!!!!

I must have put something in one of the categories that made it think I was ordering from the US (expect that happened when I logged in - hey ho). Just read all of it and it seems to make a lot of sense - though also a bit too druggy for my taste. And yes, I do appreciate the irony but at least I know what precise harm I'm doing to myself by drinking...lol

Thanks again.

uda

Comment

Working...
          X