First Shout Out of 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Shout Out of 2017

I'd like to see a SUPER SHOUT OUT SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time...........

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL AND LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

So don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one....

Let the time and date calendar take the strain from your brain when you're counting...............Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me its 2736 days from the start date to the end date, end date included or 7 years, 5 months, 26 days including the end date..................to be continued :love:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

3 years and 1 month for me today. proud of this ongoing effort and of everyone else's days. Happy 2017
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

121 days

Comment

Somewhere around 5 years and 9 1/2 months. Happy New year and just want to let all those struggling, just starting out, or anywhere in the journey, this is SO worth it. Being sober is the best feeling in the world even on my bad days.

Don't ever ever ever give up.
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

2910 days Or 7 years, 11 months,

Yippie.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Day 141. Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post

For me its 2736 days from the start date to the end date, end date included or 7 years, 5 months, 26 days including the end date..................to be continued :love:
              That is some pretty impressive figures you are showing off their lass

As you can probably tell from that comment, my Viz annual is rubbing off on me well!

Regards

Bacman
              I am not a Doctor - I am an alcoholic.
              Thoughts expressed here are my own, often poorly put together and littered with atrocious grammar and spelling.

Comment

4 years, 5 months, 29 days, some good times ,some crap times...but all sober times!!
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

1287 days - loving this sober life.
                  Never more than on nights like New Year's Eve - although I have to say that it's amazing how many people around me have decided NYE is shite and stayed in.
                  Thankfully young Satz is one of those :yay:

Comment

Here here Satz and even more in the morning cos we are fresh as daisy's.
                    533 days for me..

Now for Sober January when everyone desperately gives up the booze so they can be like us :happy2:
                    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

57 days!!!
                      One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

Originally posted by madonmehndi View Post
                        57 days!!!
                        Brilliant :yay: you have weathered the worst season of the year. !! :applause:

Comment

Another month included in my count: four years, four months. Off to another AF year!
                          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

785 wonderful sober days! Happy 2017 everyone! :thumbsup:
                            Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

2174 for me. Grateful for each and every one of them! Byrdie
                              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                              Tool Box
                              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                              X