No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - January 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all,Jkm,sending you strength Nora,I got a laugh out of your mom with the Snapchat filters haha,I love doing them with Louie too Liz,your hubs seems pretty slim,I'm surprised it didn't fit,I threw a bitchfit at Kmart last week cuz I had gotten some boots and a watch for Christmas, well the watch doesn't keep time and the boots are exactly like some I already have so all I wanted was to exchange them,wasn't looking for cash or whatever, the lady wouldn't exchange them cuz I had no receipt! I told her they were GIVEN to me as gifts why would I have a receipt?!?! Finally she looked up Kells card and the boots were on it so I got a gift card for that but hubs bought the watch so I'm stuck with that, now I'm resentful shopping there,they're closing a bunch of them and Sears anyways,Rusty,3 P's is still over my head,I need 3 P's for dummies haha,wishing everyone a great AF Friday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I will always appreciate Kuya for coming back and sharing information about the 3Ps with us, Rusty. It really is all so simple (it isn't over your head, Pauly!!), at some level we all know it already, but when we can finally see that we are creating our experience and that as creators, we can create a different one - it changes everything, even annoying bosses, clients, and in-laws (especially when you realize they are also unnecessarily living in their own thought-generated hells much of the time). Key for me was recognizing that a bad emotional feeling is an indicator, like a bad physical feeling such as a hot stove, that I'm heading in the wrong direction. I can't imagine that for any of us who've made our way here, the thought of having a drink isn't accompanied by feelings of fear, self-hatred, and dread. Those feelings are clear warnings to let those random thoughts GO!

Comment

Hi all

NoSugar - I love having you here :yay:

jkm - I am so happy for you that you got ride back on the wagon. That is FANTASTIC. Was there something that happened you would like to talk about? I know that I was a big one for allowing myself to get stressed out and 'needing' it.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day☺
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Wildflowers- take it off of here. Not what this thread is about.
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey guys! How was everyone's weekend thus far. Had a good busy day. Went to church and took down the Christmas decorations. Only a few of us there as the roads were slick!
              Got Erin a cake and some balloons. Her birthday is on Tuesday but we will take her out to lunch tomorrow. The baby hasn't decided what it wants to eat yet! Did some baking and cleaning as the weather was so bad. Then I helped hubby clear away the snow. Love some good old fashioned manual labor sometimes! I feel good and tired.
              I'm off to bed and will be dreaming of eating the cake I bought! Sweet dreams!

Comment

Sweet dreams. I've been reading most of the day. I must have finally caught what has been going around work for the past 3 weeks. Almost 101°
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

We are getting new neighbors. I met the woman and her son and her mother was over looking at the house. I didn't get to meet her husband yet. I told them how happy I was to have a little boy around. Then I asked him how old he was and he said 10. I quickly apologized to him and said well of course you are not little :haha:
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Did I tell you that it was snowing up at my mom's house in Oregon? Just for a few hours but the pics were beautiful. I didn't show her because she doesn't seem to remember Oregon.
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Pauly, I was reading where they were complimenting you on being a hairdresser. That is a very special talent.
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

That is so hard where you have to have the receipt to return things. I used to drive my dad crazy. He returned everything I gave him so he always needed the receipt. And I didn't always remember where I put them.:egad:
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

You said your piece, I said mine.

Period.
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

How very sad that she doesn't remember Oregon, Nora!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizann View Post
                              How very sad that she doesn't remember Oregon, Nora!
                              Yes, it is because that was their retirement home.
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Is Erin finally feeling better?

Whatever happened with the marriage service?
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X