Not drinking today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not drinking today

Ok, not gonna drink today. Hungover from last night so this is not a hard decision....day 1. :egad:

That's the right attitude Dove, Day 1!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I need to do this. I know I need to stop. I am scared and will hold onto hope that one day I may be able to be a normal drinker but know that is probably a stupid thing to think is possible. Cheers to being sober!

Comment

Good job, it really helps me to take it one day at a time!

Comment

If you can have one, maybe two drinks say with dinner and stop, that would be a normal drinker. If not your an alcoholic and will never be normal. Alcoholism is an allergy of the body and an obsession of the mind. AA 101.

Comment

Week 1 – The Doctor’s Opinion >> Welcome to 12Stepping.org

Comment

Working...
            X