Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite food and drink now you are sober?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite food and drink now you are sober?

I have developed a sweet tooth now I don't drink alcohol, it feels really strange to me because I have never eaten cakes, biscuits, sweets etc... other than on very odd occasions, anyway I have a few things I just love now and thought it would be a fun, lighthearted topic to share on so let me know what yummy things float your boat!

My current faves:

Love heart sweets
    Refresher sweets (the round fizzy ones in a roll like love hearts!)
    Sherbert fruits
    Lavender ganache chocolates (homemade)
    Maltesers
    Daim Bars

Drinks wise I love fruit juices with lots of ice and fizzy water, mocktails of any description or Purdeys health drinks

(off to raid my hidden stash now LOL)
    One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Ice cream, milkshakes, frostys. Super into those right now.

Comment

Originally posted by madonmehndi View Post
      I have developed a sweet tooth now I don't drink alcohol, it feels really strange to me because I have never eaten cakes, biscuits, sweets etc... other than on very odd occasions, anyway I have a few things I just love now and thought it would be a fun, lighthearted topic to share on so let me know what yummy things float your boat!

My current faves:

Love heart sweets
      Refresher sweets (the round fizzy ones in a roll like love hearts!)
      Sherbert fruits
      Lavender ganache chocolates (homemade)
      Maltesers
      Daim Bars

Drinks wise I love fruit juices with lots of ice and fizzy water, mocktails of any description or Purdeys health drinks

(off to raid my hidden stash now LOL)
      We all have to have an addiction of some sort......

I stopped drinking and re-started smoking - I stopped smoking and started eating sweet things

Kids left over Haribo's and chocolate money seems very attractive at the moment - Since I stopped smoking, the week before Christmas i have put on 9lb's *

Ho Hum

Regards

Bacman

*Edit - Yes I do try to kid myself "Its weight gain due to Christmas" but I know the truth
      I am not a Doctor - I am an alcoholic.
      Thoughts expressed here are my own, often poorly put together and littered with atrocious grammar and spelling.

Comment

Madonna! Meeeee too love!
        I have never been a dessert or sweets person but now I seem to crave it a lot.
        I don't mind, I know I will sort it out later.
        Russian tea cookies
        Ok, any cookies really
        Jelly on toast
        Chocolates
        Caramels
        Ginger ale and juices (I have always just been a water person.
        Also carbs! Whyyyyy do I want so many carbs?!

We will be ok! This is perfectly fine. We are sober and happily eating delicious sweets :heartbeat:
        I am making fluffy waffles this morning with fruit and homemade maple syrup. Stop over for breakfast! Hehe
        Day 1 again 11/5/19
        Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
        Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
        Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
        11/27/19: messed up but back on track
        12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Sweets like cakes, cookies, and chocolate candy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nursie View Post
            Madonna! Meeeee too love!

We will be ok! This is perfectly fine. We are sober and happily eating delicious sweets :heartbeat:
            I am making fluffy waffles this morning with fruit and homemade maple syrup. Stop over for breakfast! Hehe
            Sounds delicious, sorry I missed it LOL x
            One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

A food thread.. Now were talkin I hafta have a donut with my coffee at work or I get grumpy I'm not so much a candy or ice cream person but homemade sweets are something I can't get enough of,cheese is a favorite, doritos,and the holy grail.....Pizza! Could eat it everyday and I usually take lean cuisine ones for lunch.
              Drinks,let's see coffee is #1,a splurge diet coke(regular hurts my tummy) hot chocolate and lemon water is probably my #2 go to
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X