Interesting You tube video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting You tube video

Just watching some vids whist ironing and thought think this is a very interesting one so thought I would share

YouTube
    One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Hi Maddy, interesting alright. I think the term 'alcohol abuse' used in it must mean quite low levels in comparison to what the average Irishman drinks on a weekly basis from what I have seen.

I am watching at least one video a night on every subject surrounding AL as part of my personal recovery plan. I find it a great help.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

That is a great idea Tabbers, I find watching them therapeutic, and a great deterrent to drinking!!
      Last edited by madonmehndi; January 8, 2017, 04:42 PM.
      One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

Here is another that offers a different slant on addiction and mental illness.

This ties in with 3Ps thinking i.e. we are simply perceiving our thinking as reality and when that thinking gets caught up on a substance or mood we are 'captured' by that thinking.

Former FDA Commissioner Believes All Mental Illness Derives from a Common Source | Big Think

Comment

Working...
        X