No announcement yet.

Express your Gratitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm grateful that my sobriety can be tested and still get me through...
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: Express your Gratitude

I'm grateful that the sun is shining this morning.....

Comment

I'm grateful for my crock pots! :happy2:
        Last edited by dill; February 17, 2018, 07:50 PM.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Me too [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! And I’m grateful that I’m not afraid to try new recipes!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I’m grateful to be able to watch the young athlete’s show us their skills in the Olympic Games

Comment

I'm grateful for the sight of the fields of winter wheat. The green is welcomed!
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Dill, rows of plants in a farmed field have mesmerized me ever since I was a kid. One of my favorites now is tall corn, which I can best appreciate when I’m riding my bike. It creates great tunnels, and even the road becomes a tunnel when it has been planted on both sides.
                My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

I am grateful for this thread and the people who post.
                  It makes me stop and think about things I'm grateful for :thumbsup:
                  There are many - but today it's the fact that young Satz is sober 7 days and playing golf with his father.

In fact, the last relapse had a positive side effect - his father ( a 'normal' drinker ) is beginning to understand him & his problem more.

Comment

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION] I'm grateful that things are going better for you! I know that it's been a long road...

Comment

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION],
                      There are many - but today it's the fact that young Satz is sober 7 days and playing golf with his father.
                      So happy for you!

Today I am grateful for having a day at home where I can catch up on my work and not rush. :-)

Comment

Grateful for the increasing signs that Spring is near! They are everywhere if you listen and look around carefully. I'm sure that winter is not done with us yet, but today is supposed to be in the 60's and I am thoroughly enjoying it!

Comment

Grateful for Billy Graham!.. His crusades, his dedication for which he served many decades!... Fond memories watching crusades~revivals, with Nana and Papa. RIP.... Heaven celebrates!...:welldone: :angel: Welcome home!... :love: :heartbeat:

Comment

Grateful for flowers in bloom. I have three varieties: winter aconite, hellebore, and snowdrop.
                            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Even though I don't like this cold weather, I'm grateful for the extra work it generates, helps keep the banker happy lol.

Comment

Was having a little pity party for myself this morning, but reading through some of the posts here, I feel a little better. So many people out there are having serious troubles, makes mine seem inconsequential. Anyway, I guess that it's always good to be on top of the dirt pile as they say. Thank you MWO!

Comment

Working...
                                X