Express your Gratitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Express your Gratitude

Just wondering WHO are you administrator ?? and you're team ?? can we be assured of your absolute confidence ..you seemed to have popped up from nowhere ..trust is important here ....can you explain yourselves are you the recently appointed moderators like Byrd lady and Norac ????

Who are you and can you be trusted ? Out ya selves
    [MENTION=23160]Dusty stylus[/MENTION] Thinks this is a valid ? Been around here long enough to wonder-ponder the same. May I add with good reasons imo. Some forums have admin, mods, greeters, etc. They have user names and participate. Some forums don't. My conclusion is that it didn't - doesn't matter. Can't change the past. I'm not in control of many things. Who ever the powers may be, I'm grateful that MWO has chosen to have a mgr, admin, mods in place today. It's a win - win imo. Dusty, hope you'll join us in your journey to sobriety~recovery. We'd love to have you join us!.. Take care.... :smile: Hope to see you around.

I'm grateful for my Nana's old kettle. It must be 60-7O+ yrs old. Making bone broth from turkey, adding veggies soon. It's a long process. But, it should be so soothing, tasty and good imo.

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] Thanks for sharing that history lesson. Agree [MENTION=1214]Rusty[/MENTION] find it interesting. Like you I don't believe in any special powers. Still really love and enjoy. Have a few pieces of amethyst. One is carved out for a tealight. Have one, fairly big piece, of pink quartz and few other cool assortment of natures gifts. :smile: Thanks again for sharing. Enjoy!.... :smile:
    Last edited by Wildflowers; April 22, 2017, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Tonight I'm grateful that losing my temper is a thing of the past...
      Last edited by abcowboy; April 22, 2017, 09:22 PM.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I am grateful for a cool, soft evening in the Texas Panhandle. I actually have a fire going..

Comment

I am so thankful for my little family and being able to spend time together today. <3
          "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
          “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I am so grateful of all the learning & action that I am going through.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I'm grateful for brunch with friends

Comment

I'm grateful for another week AF and especially for having a friend like ABC in my corner!

Comment

Originally posted by dill View Post
                  "The name amethyst derives from the ancient Greek word amethustos, meaning sober. It was said that an amethyst could prevent the bearer from becoming excessively drunk and also instills a sober and serious mind. ...
                  I'm grateful that I didn't know that when I was still drinking! I'd be covered in amethysts hoping against hope that it'd work. I once heard a radio show about Feng Shui that had me hanging chimes in certain corners of the apartment, and placing our bed in a certain direction, which meant that the bed was sort of in the middle of the room at a weird angle, because I was so desperate for change, the only thing that would actually work would be the change that would come with contented sobriety.

I'm not making fun, @dill! I think that's very cool. I'm looking forward to finding something amethyst to represent my sobriety now.

I suppose, in all seriousness, I should mention what I'm grateful for today. This community, always. The rain! It gives me a well-deserved break from working outside, and time to read and post online. Plus, it'll make for May flowers.
                  Last edited by Ne/Neva Eva; April 23, 2017, 01:47 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=12976]Ne/Neva Eva[/MENTION] Lol. Love your writing style. Usually, a good portion of humour, mixed with the important sobriety, personal essentials.

I'm grateful our kids are celebrating 7 yrs of togetherness. Hiking in Sedona. Thankful they took time to send pics. Grateful for technology. Grateful for having forgiven self and others. Grateful I'm sober today. :smile:

Comment

[MENTION=12976]Ne/Neva Eva[/MENTION], I understood you were jesting and I appreciated your humor! Hope you didn't think I'd take offense.

I am grateful for safe harbors.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Tonight I'm grateful that the snow they forecast didn't last long and it turned into rain...
                        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm grateful for a day in the garden planting a butterfly/honey bee garden. I'm grateful for another day of sobriety.

Comment

I picked up a new fur baby yesterday and she is already bringing such new wonder to my world. Baby animals are so amusing and endearing which sets the stage to a life long friendship. I love my animals and am forever grateful for them and the love and companionship they provide.
                            "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                            “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Today I am grateful that I am happy. Its a lovely feeling.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I'm grateful for good movies. I saw one recently which I highly recommend based on a true story about a young orphan boy in India, adopted and raised in Australia. It made me truly grateful for all that we have! It was beautifully filmed and well acted. The movie was called "Lion". If you watch it, let me know what you think!
                                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X