No announcement yet.

Express your Gratitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m grateful for very patient customers! They know how drawn out this harvest has been going and they are content with waiting for me to get to them.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: Express your Gratitude

I am grateful that [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] is back in the café! And [MENTION=1354]narilly[/MENTION], too. We are going to have to send out a posse to find [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION]!
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Yes, Dill: probably all is well, but we do miss those who don’t check in.

This thread is a celebration of all things good in our lives, but you can’t celebrate by yourself.

I’m grateful for our upcoming trip to Oregon, leaving tomorrow.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Have a safe, enjoyable trip [MENTION=5017]Sunbeam[/MENTION]!

I’m grateful for everyone who keeps coming back! It’s the only way to beat this thing!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] I'm Back with avengence and some new tech toys to help get the job done
            Last edited by Neo; October 20, 2017, 07:03 AM.

Comment

I'm grateful for another beautiful sunrise. The colors are like magic.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'm grateful that we finished up harvest last night!

Comment

I'm grateful you finished up the harvest, too [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]. It seems as if you have been burning the candle at both ends lately. I hope you can catch some well needed rest. If I were proficient at putting pics in posts I would have rustled up a special breakfast for you in the café to celebrate!

I'm also grateful to have had this last beautiful day of dry, warm fall sunshine. I guess we're in for some cold wet weather for the next little while.
                  Dill

Comment

I am grateful for day 3! Feeling a bit better about things and hopefully it just get better and better! Hubs isn't so mad anymore after my last binge. So I am grateful for that too!!

Comment

I'm grateful for Day 2 and the breeze on my face as I walked around the lake today. ��

Comment

We share your joy, [MENTION=3600]gettingthere[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22695]Inthesky[/MENTION]! Just keep doing the same thing every day: simple, but not easy.
                        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Grateful Low BP , Down from 150 when I started Day 3 Tonight 119/86 Pulse 75

Comment

I'm grateful for a sober life, being free from the clutches of alcohol, and being able to enjoy life with all it's ups and downs without the need to drown them out...

Great to see you [MENTION=3600]gettingthere[/MENTION] in the gratitude thread, it's amazing how gratitude can change an attitude!

Hope your day went well [MENTION=22695]Inthesky[/MENTION]!

Comment

Hello,

I've been very crabby lately so I need an attitude adjustment Now! Last night, I laid in bed wondering why I'm so cranky and decided to try and find the good in my week. So I reviewed my week and I realize there is so much to be grateful for; I am grateful that I had a day off and was able to visit with two friends I adore. I am grateful I was able to take a nap one day. We won our soccer game on Saturday, my kids looked beautiful and felt beautiful for homecoming.Yesterday, I spent time with my dogs at the beach on a beautiful morning and finished my day watching my daughter on her favorite horse. I have much to be grateful for I think I just need more sleep so I'm not so cranky.
                              Have a grateful day.
                              Roobs
                              Last edited by Roobs; October 23, 2017, 08:39 AM.

Comment

I am grateful for waking up to another beautiful day and the people supporting my plan on this new journey.

Comment

Working...
                                X