Express your Gratitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Express your Gratitude

Grateful for getting a lot of work done today.

Comment

Grateful for caring teachers.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'm grateful for another hangover free week

Comment

I drive home from work with the sun still high in the sky, which allows time enough for dinner, a long walk with the dog, and time to putz in the yard. I am grateful for the longer days!
          "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
          “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I am grateful for my husband's help around the house this evening.

Comment

So grateful I am living in New Zealand and right now we don't have religious nutcases bombing pop concerts in this country.

Nor are we in drought or war or famine like so many in Africa where 44, 000 people die EVERY DAY from starvation.

(That's FOURTYFOUR THOUSAND PEOPLE EVERY DAY)

We in the 'civilised' world should be eternally grateful we suffer so little harm compared to the third world, eh?

Comment

Grateful a couple of cooler days are headed our way.

Comment

I'm grateful for a walks in the woods with Mr. Dill.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Lot of nutcases out there these days

I am grateful that I am no longer going through the daily battle of trying to moderate my drinking,
                    then failing miserably, and then dragging my ass the entire next day:happy2:

Comment

I am grateful for humility. I am actually feeling so grateful for so much in life right now. What goes around comes around. Am I right?
                      “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

One time my dad said to me that people don't change. That always stuck with me. I think I essentially agree. But people can make changes. And for that I am grateful!
                        Dill

Comment

Tonight I'm grateful for good friends, even if we never meet face to face!
                          Last edited by abcowboy; May 24, 2017, 08:16 PM.
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I am grateful to be alive. Despite all the hardships. I am grateful for my dog and the skills I have learned over the years
                            "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

thankful for going to bed sober. And surrounded by my fur babies!

Comment

I'm grateful that almost all of the work around the house is done for my daughter's graduation celebration. I'm grateful to have loving family who are traveling to be with us for this special event.

Comment

Working...
                                X