No announcement yet.

Express your Gratitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm grateful that Hank loves the outdoors as much as I do...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: Express your Gratitude

As I was standing out on my back porch early this morning, I heard two great horned owls having a conversation in the woods. It was beautiful and melancholy at the same time, and I felt privileged to be in the audience. I love where I live, and am thankful for the nature that surrounds me.

Comment

I'm grateful for the cheerful yellow daffodil's that are opening up outside my window. I hope I take the time to plant more this fall. I'm grateful for the return of color to the landscape after the long winter months.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'm grateful for the longer days of sunshine, it makes the long winter a bit more bearable...
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I’m grateful for miles and miles of good highway, clear blue skies, playing great tunes on the radio, and not a care in the world...well....that is until the accountant gives me the bad news about taxes lol

Comment

I'm grateful for the good fortune I had to look out my kitchen window just as a red fox was crossing our pasture. Beautiful.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'm grateful for all of the snowplow drivers that work around the clock to keep the roads clear!

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                  I'm grateful for the longer days of sunshine, it makes the long winter a bit more bearable...
                  And for increasing warmth of the sun.
                  My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

I'm grateful for the woodstove at the moment! It sure feels good to be sitting by it!
                    Dill

Comment

My fireplace is gas, same toasty feeling, awaiting yet another snowstorm.
                      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Grateful, for modern medicine.... :applause:

Comment

Your places sound idyllic Dill, Cowboy & Judy .........
                          I'm grateful I live in a small country with a big heart - that will celebrate St Patrick's Day for a whole week :haha:
                          AND in every country in the world

Comment

I’m grateful for a good night’s sleep. Like others my age, this simple pleasure doesn’t happen every night, so when it does it’s bliss.

Comment

I'm grateful to see the bluejays are back and busy building a nest in the spruce tree in our front yard! Haven't seen any geese yet, but they will come...

Comment

And I am grateful for the little house wren that landed on the back of my front porch glider and called out loudly, demanding for Spring to arrive! LOL! I think wrens are bossy little birds and they sometimes irritate me because of it. But today, I found myself in complete agreement with this one! :thumbsup: I am grateful for the bird carrying on in spite of the cold!
                                Last edited by dill; March 16, 2018, 05:37 AM.
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X