Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No sugar has 4 years today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nelsssstar.jpgnelsssstar.jpgnelsssstar.jpgnelsssstar.jpg
    Glad to be back with my second family :sohappy:
    Last dance with the devil 5/02/11

Comment

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS, NS!!!:yay: Thank you soooo much for always being there for people who are sober but struggling with other issues, and offering solutions, and for people who are not AF but struggling to get there. You add much wisdom and light to MWO!:happy2:

Comment

NS -- congratulation on 4 AF years... happy sober birthday to you! And thank you, thank you, thank you for all you've done through your contributions to MWO (and my own sobriety.) I have learned sooooo much from you, from the links to other resources you provide, and your book recommendations. Hugs - ML
        Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Hip hip hurray. 4 years today. Congratulations.
          No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Congratulations on four years!...:welldone:

Thank you for your discussions on healthy food choices, advise ~ links. The People's Pharmacy is interesting. Never heard of them. The soap trick under sheets has worked for a loved one. Passed this site on to others. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X