Well Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Hello

Not sure why, but sitting here at my computer the idea of visiting the site just hit me. Hope all are doing well, and continuing to stay AF!! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a few years of posts to catch up on.....
    Glad to be back with my second family :sohappy:
    Last dance with the devil 5/02/11

Hi Nelso...were you Nelz? If you were, you were here for me YEARS ago when I was struggling. You were so helpful to everyone. I think you were here when RubyWillow, Mama Bear, and Cinders were very active on MWO.

Comment

I am Nelz yes, for the life of me, I could not get logged back in under that name, so this is the new me. Those names are very familiar, Im curious as to who is still around. Thanks for the kind words, Id like to come back and stay a while, but something always seems to come up....LOL

Comment

NELZZZZ...great to see you again. MamaBear does not post anymore...life's challenges are keeping her very busy. I miss her but I see her on Facebook. I think often of RubyWillow and Cinders.

Comment

So great to see your post, Nelz. How you pop in more often!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Nelz! Its great to see you!
            If you happen to be using the same computer you used to use, when signing in put your user name.....then go to the far right and check Log In, your pasword should autofill. That works for me.
            Stick around, we miss you!!! Hugs! Byrdie
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Awwwwww, techie and birdie!!!! How YOU doin? :sohappy:

Comment

Good you checked in, life is good.
                My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Nice to see you Nelz. You still stocked up on Oreo's?

Comment

Well, Im proud to announce I have 2 months under my belt with my new strict diet, and small morning workout routine. The results have been amazing. I had to retrain my brain on that too, cuz, well....most of you know my affection for night time cookies! That got replaced with pints of cookie dough ice cream. Just like AL its a slow tedious, cumbersome task, but it can be done

Comment

Hi Nelz, hope you are well.

Comment

Replacing cookies with cookie dough ice cream, & small AM work outs. LOL I love it!... :smile:

Comment

Hi Nelso, good to see you dropping back in

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                          X