hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

I wanted to say that I think about MWO every day. ThiS place has helped me so much. I'm just so grateful. No I haven't been drinking. Just trying to heal. Yes it's been a rough time but drinking would not change or help with any of the stuff I've had to deal with. I am starting to feel better. I still have a few hurdles to overcome but one at a time. Happy sober Saturday to all.
    No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Hi there LB and good to see you. Well done on not drinking cos you have been through such a mess. We surely have our resolve tested by what life throws our way. Take care xxx

Comment

LB, it is wonderful to see your note! I have thought of you 1000 times and hoped you were hanging in. If there is ever anything I can do to help, Im a call or click away. Thank you for checking in, we miss you! Byrdie
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Good to see you LB
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good to see you check in, and that you are being successful. Good for you, life gets better though never perfect.
          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Glad your still sober. Hope other things continue to improve for you.

Comment

Thank you my friends. Yes things are getting much better.
              No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

HI LB!!!

I have been thinking of you a lot. Of course I knew you weren't drinking, but I was wondering how you have been recovering from the flood and everything else.

So glad you checked in and are feeling better. Hope your fur kids and human kids are ok.

xoxoxo
                Pav

Comment

Fur kids are doing great. Fat and sassy.
                  My daughter is ok. She's going through some stuff right now but at leat I can be here for her.

Comment

Working...
                  X