just thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just thought

i cant remember how i found this site, it was favourited , must of been a link on a medical site, i know i was tryin to find about liver tests tryin to work out what i done to mine, want to say how glad i found it, i wish i cud b af free 2m but it aint gonna happen like that so i appologise to u all now, sorry think u gonna b stuk wiv me a while lol,
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

just thought

Rachel, glad you found the site too! We are happy to be "stuck with U." I think you are doing a great job. Slow and steady wins the race, right?

Comment

just thought

well thanks im defintly the tortoise in this race!! u may regret bein stuk wiv me i do go on

Comment

just thought

I am a bit slow myself. But I think you are working hard and it seems you have some support from the BF. Here it is almost bedtime. I think where you are it may not be the same zone?

I had some wine and then snuck some booze, just a bit. Not proud. But I also am doing better than I was. We shall keep stepping forward....right?

Comment

just thought

Rachel, take your time and figure out what you need. I didn't come here thinking I would be AF either however I have done a great job at moderating with the support of everyone here. I have come so far. I look back at my first post every now and then and am so happy at where I am at now.

Glad you will be around for awhile!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

just thought

its 1 . 40 im morning i shud b in bed, !! bf is a good man he jus likes beer 2 much an dosent realise he can take or leave where i hide an guzzle, i think we will b ok, the more honest i am the more chance we got, its hard tellin some1 your darkest secrets tho aint it, every other bloke ive had in my life has trampled on me an im not good at feelings, i shud b a man!!!!! only jokin i know men feel a lot, its jus expressin it thats hard, appologies to the men ur alright really aint ya!! lets keep takin those little steps xxxxx

Comment

just thought

thanks beaches, i think id best go bed, bf is snoring his head offf tho!! bles him!! if he wakes up an finds me typin away he will think im arranging to run off with internet lover!!!!

Comment

just thought

rachel28,

they are stuck with me too. they will get over it. do not sweat it. chill..............

glad you are here.

all the best

Comment

Working...
                X