No announcement yet.

Brand new here. Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all. - today is day #4 alcohol and tobacco free - I am feeling extremely agitated today and on edge for absolutely no reason. Nothing went wrong and nothing upset me. But just feeling short tempered and annoyed today Is this normal?

Comment

Originally posted by CarrieJ View Post
      Thank you all. - today is day #4 alcohol and tobacco free - I am feeling extremely agitated today and on edge for absolutely no reason. Nothing went wrong and nothing upset me. But just feeling short tempered and annoyed today Is this normal?
      Yes it's normal. "This too shall pass." Your doing great!... Keep checking in.... :hug:

Comment

Hi Carrie,
        Hope you are feeling better today? I found my day 4 the worst also (& indeed where I would have caved!) For me personally it was a mixture of missing the booze & forgetting how bad day 1 was enough to consider drinking again. I am not that far into my sobriety but every day you can make it through adds to your confidence & self belief that you can do it! You heal gradually as time passes too x It is difficult at times, change always is! Be kind & gentle on yourself & patient :hug: you will get through x
        Take care
        LS
        To see a world in a grain of sand
        And a heaven in a wildflower.
        Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
        And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Hi Carrie,

How are you doing? Please ck in when you get a chance. We care. :hug:

Comment

Bump :hug:

Comment