Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The person was caught who almost killed my son 3 yrs ago on Dec. 6, 2016.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The person was caught who almost killed my son 3 yrs ago on Dec. 6, 2016.

I have a sad story. I will keep it short. My beloved son is suffering from AUD. Found a girlfriend she also has AUD. Both in denial. She had him remodel her home after two years remodeled from roof to re-wiring the home ,added camera security, plumbing, new kitchen granite countertops , new appliances, cabinets, wood floors tile bathrooms & kitchen. Also put in a pond in the nothing but dirt and weed back yard and planted shrubs and bark cover did a complete landscaping and built in sprinkelers. Add added thousands to the home. He is a contractor and has amazing talents and can fix anything except he has a disease a illness AUD. He believed she loved him and planned to marry him. Never accepted the truth about her. He never could emagine anyone becoming so vile. My son is a good man but very ill.

After all the remodeling was done the hate and abuse began over and over until one nite she put drugs in his drinks he passed out, then she poured 2 bottles of bleach over him and left him to die. She call the paramedics & they could not enter the home due to the beach smell which could be smelled a block away was also toxic and a carsenigen. The firemen were called with oxygen masks to enter the home and rescue my son.

As my story was told before he was on life support for 2 weeks and the girlfriend put a "Do Not Ressutate" order on him and I removed it asap. She was suspected of foul play and was restricted to see him in the hospital , she is a nurse.He was hidden in the hospital. He recovered and has severe breathing problems and induced asthma serious breathing difficultly and brain damage. He has never recovered from this abusive life he had been suffering from PTSD. He also told of many other ways she practiced on him to kill him over the 3 years they were together. He never really could believe it was happening. She always had a excuse. A full police report of the incident was on recorded. I have it. The whole report. He trusted her and loved her & her kids. Yet AUD can distort many things and reality is one . He still has AUD classified by the medical industry as a physical illness and a mental illness.

As of Dec. 6, 2016 the girlfriend was charged with the murder of another boyfriend after my son moved out and the attempted murder of my son in jail on a $2 million bond. Finally justice. She's a nurse and has 3 children under the age of 15. She will spend the rest of her life in prison.

Many binge drinkers think this cannot happen to them . It can also happen to black out drinking when you are not aware of what's happening to you. It can and it's just a matter of time until the vulnerable are robbed, beat by police or worse. Binge drinking can kill,so much alcohol at one time can raise alcohol blood levels to very dangerous levels and kill. Keep a breathalyzer on your I phone. Some day you may be saving your own life or a friends. My son has a breathalyzer with fingerprint on his vehicle. The first vehicle he has had in 20 years.

See Naltrexone online to block the opiate receptors. Also Camparal, bacfolen, Vivatrol many new medications and old can help reduce the amount of alcohol your body craves thru the opiate receptors.Eventually blocking the opiate receptors causing pharmacudical extinction lowing the cravings in the brain. Educate yourself,see all the meds available as well as Naltrexone implants and shots that last a week to stop cravings. Be your own self advocate. Start your life with the knowledge that life can be good without alcohol. Do your research there are many new meds available if your interested .
    It's all there online to read and you never need to go cold turkey!

Many healing blessings to all!

SHADES

Last edited by SHADES_of_IDAHO; February 3, 2017, 10:17 PM.
    "Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never -- in nothing, great or small, large or petty -- never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. " by Winston Churchill .

Dear Shades of ID,

This is another incredibly sad example of AUD! I pray your son will eventually, completely recover from his injuries!... It sounds like his ex has more problems then black out drinking. Very happy to hear justice has been served! Sad for her children!....

Yes, we often need to be our own advocates in the war on addiction!... Using any means available to arrest the seriousness of this illness. Have believed in advocating all methods, models to end addiction!.. I too have experienced black out drinking. Can you imagine waking up in jail & not remembering what you did. Thankfully, have been fortunate that it didn't happen to me.
    Keep searching for all medical treatments for your precious son!.. Big :hug: to you and your family!...

Comment

I'm glad she has been caught. But I'm sorry for the pain she has caused to so many.
      I'm happy your son has a vehicle. It sounds like things are improving for him? Life without alcohol has been freedom for me. I sincerely hope he finds the same for himself.
      No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Glad she got caught and convicted Shades,what a tragedy to read,also glad your son made it through that
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi Shades,
          I'm so very sorry for what your son & yourself have gone through :hug: Although very sad to hear what has happened, I am glad the person responsible has been prosecuted & convicted & is not in a position to hurt anyone else.
          I hope both your son & yourself can move forward together & get as much support in healing & coming to terms with what has happened x
          Sending positive thoughts & wishing you both strength on your journey xx
          Take care
          LS
          To see a world in a grain of sand
          And a heaven in a wildflower.
          Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
          And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Shades,
            That is a tragic story. I'm so glad that woman was caught and put away. Now her children may have a chance at a good life. Hopefully. Do they have any family that will be their guardians?
            Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Thank you, for ur comments. You have all been very encouraging. I have done everthing to help my son. It's up to him now. He cannot do this alone he needs to find meds and counceling. I never loose hope.

Shades.
              "Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never -- in nothing, great or small, large or petty -- never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. " by Winston Churchill .

Comment

So happy to hear life has given you a chance to be alcohol free. U have worked very hard to be in a good place!
                I like you sentiments that my son can some day be alcohol,free too!

Thanks Little Begal!
                Shadesxxxx

Comment

This has been the results of years of wondering what will happen to him next. AUD has not helped him make logical mchoices and this could happen again. He has already been hooked up with 3 other weapon online all drinkers beat by her sons wreaked his truck. As so the snowball begins again!

Sorry to say. I have given all that there is medically and counceling advice he would choose the easy way. Alcohol. Never has been a good life. He is such a great kid .

Thank you for us comments.

Comment

Thank you for ur positive thoughts. Will he ever come thru to the other side?

I never loose hope. I have given him all the info it's up to him.
                    I always love him and always have hope.
                    Shadesxxxx

Comment

I can't answer anything about the children caught in the middle of a horrible crime. Yet they were also involved in abusing my son when he was teeing to teach them how to use computers for homework, or fly drone or fish swim. They are all just as evil as their mon. Hitting him on the head with hammers in his sleep and worse. They all should be in jouvy.

That's a whole other story. Will my son ever learn. AUD Is a illness and a mental illness.

Comment

Oh I didn't know that about the children. I must have read too fast. So sad, Shades. I'm really glad your son got out of that mess and she will do her time. Maybe he can join MWO? Thoughts are with you.
                        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
                        X