No announcement yet.

We are separating and I am terrified!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We are separating and I am terrified!

how's it going today Maddy? Thinking of you. Wishing you peace and strength.

Comment

M,

I got divorced over 6 years ago and I was still drinking. It was a horribly stressful time but my new house became a sanctuary for me. A few months later I started geocaching and made new friends and spent a lot of time outdoors.

Two years later I got sober and learned to enjoy my own company and also to do a lot of the "man chores" around my house. I started running and paying more attention to my work. There were, and still are, times when I feel a deep pit of sadness but I wouldn't want my life any other way. Take each day as it comes and please count on your support people.

Comment

Hello lovely, I am so sorry to hear that it has come to this. I have been away for two weeks but will send you a message tomorrow xxx
        AF since Halloween 2016

Trying to kill my Wine Witch! :smileyb:

Comment

Madon,I haven't seen you around lately,how's everything going? I hope you'll check in soon
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X