One Step at a Time - March 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One Step at a Time - March 2017

Surgery done, went well. Very tired. Can someone make me a cup of tea - please?:thanks:
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Very glad to hear SK,rest up
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Sk, thank you for checking in and letting us know things went well!.. Organic teas: green, nestle and breath easy tea. Out of rooibos tea. Hope you sleep well. Healing time. :hug:

Long day, off to ice ft-ankle, watch the Americans.

Hope everyone has a good AF evening.

Comment

Skendall, glad all went well. I'll be in Texas tomorrow and bring a soothing cup of tea!

Hope you are all doing ok. I don't know if I'll bringing the IPad to check in with you all. Thinking maybe being off the grid for a week would be ok. You know I love you all and will miss you:love:

Comment

Safe travels, Liz. Will sure miss you if you don't take iPad
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

SK - thanks for letting us know. You have the place of honor in the Blankie Fort. :heartbeat:
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hello folks. Back from the peninsula seeing my doctor. Stanford University is beautiful. We go to Alumni functions there, as well as football games when we have time.

I am sending a bunch of good healing stuff to SK. My markers have not improved. They are not bad, but I was cautioned about putting radiation treatment off much longer. xoxo
                Last edited by techie; March 31, 2017, 09:37 PM.
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Oh Techie :hug: :heartbeat:
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey Techie, wow. Thanks so much for checking in and letting us know. Hmm . . . how are you feeling about the update??

You, my friend, have such an eclectic, wonderful, sympathetic, compassionate, generous, honest, realistic group of people here to support you on this thread. We are so glad you are here with us. Please continue to share what is going on in your life, if you wish.

I know I speak for all of us in saying you are in our thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Comment

Dear Techie, do what is best:hug:
                      I'm in a lot of pain and can't get comfortable. Talk soon.
                      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Skendall, very sorry your in so much pain!.. :hug: Hope it's being managed by your Dr's. Hope your daughter is able to be there with you. Feel better soon!.. :hug:

Techie, good and not so good news. Thankful, your markers haven't changed. Just never know when they will. Tough decisions. Trust you'll make the right ones. :hug:

Liz, safe travels. Have fun. Perhaps, a little time focusing on vacation and hubs is in order. Not a bad idea having a wee break from the grid.

Bought half and half yest. Sour this am. Grumpy without coffee. Don't like black coffee. Ran up to store early. Mr WF had a nice healthy smoothie waiting and fire going. Haven't been sleeping well. Took a melatonin last night. First time in ages. Feel drugged-wonky. So happy to have coffee. Cooking some extra food for lunches this wk. Thought of telling Mr WF I bought a bottle for April Fools. Decided not nice, not even a joke here in Wildflowers world. Last three days have had cravings. Sometimes bad. Worked my tools and chose not to drink. It will be a month AF again in two days. Think getting close to little milestones may trigger. Been experiencing PAWS. So, thankful for all of you at MWO.

Hope everyone is having a good AF Saturday... :heartbeat:

Comment

Forgot it was April. I just started a new thread.......see you over there. :love:
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                          X