Join the Army Agarinst Alcohol ..............Mad March 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the Army Agarinst Alcohol ..............Mad March 2017

White rabbits, pinch and punch for the first of the month, Happy St David's Day and Lent ............to those who are giving up something.............all power to you.

Although the Army is mostly in the European time zone doesn't matter where you are either in the world or in your sobriety...........come and say hello.

Quite fancy being a March hare this month..........it looks fun

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Join the Army Agarinst Alcohol ..............Mad March 2017

Good morning everyone. Thanks for starting us off in March Jackie. Like you Tabbers wide eyed and bushy tailed after 8 hours sleep, loved the music clip. Off to face the day

Comment

Morning - off to the big skool :llama:
      Last edited by satz123; March 1, 2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Oh Mario - forgot - need a weather report !!!

Comment

Morning yous two. Just hoping the typo fairy's not around with her big stick.........
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning Mad Marchers.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Wonderful sunshine here today & the days are getting warmer, just t-shirts on for the day, & of course bottoms :-)

Comment

I in the process that I might be getting a new job, don't know weteher it will work out or not, I love my job now as it is, but its very long hours & travelling a lot. but I repeat I love it. But a friend of my boss asked could I do some work for him as in driving & I did so, he then offered me a job which is better paid but less hours , the only condition like this one is I am on 24 hr call. So I just don't know, do I go or do I stay.

Its always great on paper & theory.

Comment

Ooh mariooooooo, that's a tricky one.
                  First thought are you willing to give up your free time for a better wage?
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Had a second thought ..........would the extra money be helpful for your future?
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yea Jc that's what I thinking about, it deffo would help, I don't have many overheads so I can live very cheaply, even though I have a great social life etc, But I getting on & cant do this forever...

Comment

Actually thinking of moving out to Thailand, lol lol lol :sohappy::congratulatory: You coming Ktab ?

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                          Yea Jc that's what I thinking about, it deffo would help, I don't have many overheads so I can live very cheaply, even though I have a great social life etc, But I getting on & cant do this forever...
                          Will you get proper time off each week? Mr JC does a 24 hours on call about once a week and he's edgy all day.....it used to be 48 hours....he always says its better when he gets called to the cop shop.

Originally posted by mario View Post
                          Actually thinking of moving out to Thailand, lol lol lol :sohappy::congratulatory: You coming Ktab ?
                          Not a Thai bride, eh?
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thai bride :newhere::newhere::yay:

Comment

Morning All.
                              White bunnys!
                              Sitting here in the dentist, waiting.. she's lovely but I hate hate hate being here.

Big decision Mario. Who's driving for this other person now? Can u chat to them and get a sense of the out of hours work. Would you always be on call?? Is that the case at the moment?
                              Who's got the best car!!

I'm up.. later.
                              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Working...
                              X