Re: Join the Army Agarinst Alcohol ..............Mad March 2017

Morning yourself, marioooooo.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
      Mor nin igs
      Good morning, not so nice out there today. Off to the city to meet two friends for lunch etc

Comment

Mornings part 2 ,

I had to just drop everything & go earlier :-) but all is good in the hood ..

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Evening folks !

Comment

Evening,

Obviously a mind blowing Wednesday for all of us.

I went out and bought this Buy Yellow Floral Linen Dress from the Next UK online shop.

and a packet of Revels.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Very nice dress Jackie
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Evening.. yes tis a mind blowing day,
                Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                :heartbeat:
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Good morning Army

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning Mariooo and the rest of you loverlies.

Its a gorgeous dress..............its my 3 weeks off the ciggies/fags/cigs/tabs treat

Must away my lift awaits.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Evening -
                        Went for another interview today.
                        Boxing above my weight I think - it was in a charity that deals with deaf & hard of hearing folks.
                        I think their job spec should have said sign language needed.
                        I mean an 'Information Officer' for deaf folk - with no way of actually giving them information - FFS !!
                        GGG RRRRR hate my time to be wasted ..................

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                          Evening -
                          Went for another interview today.
                          Boxing above my weight I think - it was in a charity that deals with deaf & hard of hearing folks.
                          I think their job spec should have said sign language needed.
                          I mean an 'Information Officer' for deaf folk - with no way of actually giving them information - FFS !!
                          GGG RRRRR hate my time to be wasted ..................
                          That's a pain Satz, would they consider you and have u learn it? Did it years ago as two people I knew were deaf, not that hard but like everything use it or loose it. Miserable evening but caught up on house work, not my favourite thing, too many other hobby things I could be doing. Love the dress JC. Bought some summer trousers last week in Newbridge. Fab mother of the bride stuff but not ready for that phase yet!!

Comment

Evening,
                            Would they not train you, Satz? Just think, love, you were good enough for an interview and not many get that far. Be chuffed with yourself.

You'll never guess who came to a meeting today...........the woman I was talking about the other day..............she's champion. Loving life......so I'll keep me gob shut for now.

Got myself some white linen trousers the other day as well.

Had a dreadful night's sleep...........still looking at the the clock at 5am..........might as well have got up.
                            Few questions...........

Is it normal after 3 weeks off the fags for sleep to be all over the place.

My appetite ........sometimes I could eat a huge meal and still want more but other days feel proper icky

I got a wee cough. I'm not at all breathless (amazing how that's disappeared in just a couple of weeks) just its getting on my nerves.

All you ex-smokers let me know.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jacks - yeah I'd say the medication is affecting your sleep -but it will be SO worth it.
                              And your body is trying to adjust to going without something it hs been fed for what ? 30 years - every single day..... :egad:

Feel sorry for it - be nice to it -and continue to buy nice new clothes for it

Comment

AND the cough is just a cough. Everyone has one these days :thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
                                X