Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hi everyone! I see a lot of familiar names on here. To make a long story short, I just celebrated 2 years sober last month and this place was part of the journey that got me there. Say hi if you remember me.
    Started living again 2/7/2015

Re: Hi

hi Finally and congrats on 2 years sober. We always wonder what happened to those that wander off and its great to see you are here and sober. I bet your whole life has changed for the better now. I know mine has.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Hey FD! Great to hear that you are still doing well! thank you for checking in and letting us know how you are, we need success stories like yours. Hugs, Byrdie
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Huge congrats fd! Another example to show us that alcoholism can be beaten!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Lots of ups and downs! But it has been an amazing ride forward! I will write about the 2 year journey as time goes.

Comment

Congratulations, Finally Done! I DO remember you! So glad to see your success story.

Comment

Great to see you. Congratulations on two years!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I remember you! I'm so happy for you!
                Looking forward to hearing your story.
                Day 1 again 11/5/19
                Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Big congratulations on two years of sobriety FD :applouse: So very happy for you!.. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!... :smile:

Remember parts of your journey. There was that one thread that had many of us howling. Thank you!..

Looks like you caught yourself a steelie, salmon. Like getting my line out their once in a while. Need to get out more.

Hope to see you around. Bless you!... :heartbeat:

Comment

Before heading to bed, I wanted to say thank you for the kind words everyone. I am thankful and grateful for it. Have a great sober Sunday! Two years ago at this time I was stunned and depressed wondering what next. Today I look forward to every moment and cherish even the simplest things. Look forward to catching up and sharing this journey with everyone!

Comment

Hi finallydone & well done on a great achievement, hope you drop back in & share with us how you accomplished a great success, reading & sharing will help us and help you on a continual successful journey.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                      X