Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 19th March 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 19th March 2017

First thing first a huge THANKS to Tony for starting last week's thread, you're a love.

I'd like to see a high five for another SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time.....

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL AND LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one...

Let the time and date calendar take the strain from your brain when you're counting...............Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me its It is 2813 days from the start date to the end date, end date included or 7 years, 8 months, 13 days including the end date......tbc :happy2:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sober Sunday Shout Out 19th March 2017

Thank you Jc for always been here for this legend of a thread, its just not the same without you.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

426 weeks and 5 days.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Coasting, not really working, my way through my fifth year. I think we are in our last week of winter, going on a vacation in a week, then spring will be here. This season is so energizing!
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

172 weeks or 1204 days for me.
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

1365 days
            So grateful to this site for constantly reiterating that what I did, almost 4 years ago, was the best decision of my life.
            Last edited by satz123; March 19, 2017, 08:32 AM.

Comment

4 years, 8 months, 16 days, quite a few breakfasts,holidays,showers,good times,sad times....but nae drink......
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                1365 days
                So grateful to this site for constantly reiterating that what I did almost 4 years ago the best decision of my life.
                Agreed! And finally making that one decision 1515 days ago opened the door to once again making decisions about what I want and need instead of being controlled by an addiction and doing little more than reacting to all of the fall-out from that.

Comment

By the grace of God and one day at a time I've chalked up another week
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

862 happy days....happy Sober Sunday all! :welldone:
                    Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

58 days free from the curse...and another happily sober weekend and Sunday :victorious:

Comment

Still nice & clean for '17 after a tough week :thumbsup:
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
                          Agreed! And finally making that one decision 1515 days ago opened the door to once again making decisions about what I want and need instead of being controlled by an addiction and doing little more than reacting to all of the fall-out from that.
                          Agreed
                          And finally being my own person - not a sometimes defiant (oh it's the drink talking ) / sometimes pathetically compliant creature.

Comment

2258 AF days for me! Hallaloooooooya! Go us! Byrdie
                            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                            Tool Box
                            Newbie's Nest

Comment

983 days! High five to all the shouty-outers!!

Comment

Working...
                              X