Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SHOUT OUT EASTER SPECIAL 15th ARPIL 2017

86 Days here on the 16th of ARPIL [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]
    Last edited by tonyniceday; April 16, 2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Working my way through my fifth year, enjoying the wonderful life I have. Great work, everyone; and have a joyous Easter!
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Never too late to start over, Neo.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

638 days. All is good.
          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Re: SHOUT OUT EASTER SPECIAL 15th APRIL 2017

[MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION], hey Jax as one prone to slickslexic spelling periodically, I feel feel your pain girl.

Only 470 days for me, quite a pup by the majority of you guys.

And for you guys at the start, hundreds of days may seem a long way off but it will soon pass and you will then (I certainly did) look back on a road worth keeping as an added incentive for AF.

Regards

Bacman
            I am not a Doctor - I am an alcoholic.
            Thoughts expressed here are my own, often poorly put together and littered with atrocious grammar and spelling.

Comment

@ Baclofenman.........no such word as only...........we all started with a day one or eon depending on how tired I am.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just a quick reminder [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] not to put a space between the @ and user name like you did above, but I think it's great that we're taking advantage of the new forum features!
                Last edited by abcowboy; April 16, 2017, 03:20 PM.
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

1589 days - and they wouldn't have happened without MYO
                  AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

2279 for me. Byrdie
                    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

4 years, 9 months, 13 days, 59 tins of baked beans,42 tins of chopped tomatoes 2lb sugar, a bottle of domestos and a bag of cement...mean anything to you????? nope me neither....

found the egg and as for the easter rabbits

20170415_082124.jpg

20170311_160645.jpg
                      Last edited by Mick; April 16, 2017, 05:16 PM.
                      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hope I'm not too late for the Sunday Shout Out - day 555 for me yesterday. Passed the 18-month mark last Monday. Yay me!! It still amazes me how much AL is no longer a part of my life. Surrounded by people drinking and the booze flowing freely yesterday and not even the slightest thought of having a drink and certainly didn't want one. I even passed up on the non-AL beer and it was cranberry flavoured - of my favourite flavours. Didn't want to take even a sip because the word beer was on the label. Happily stuck to my soda water and enjoyed not getting more and more wasted like a couple of people in our group. Just enjoyed the company, the food and the day in general. Certainly something to be cherished, this AF life.

Okay, off to scroll back up to the top and find the egg. There really is one there, isn't there, JackieClaie? :indecisiveness:
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by stirly-girly View Post
                          Hope I'm not too late for the Sunday Shout Out - day 555 for me yesterday. Passed the 18-month mark last Monday. Yay me!! It still amazes me how much AL is no longer a part of my life. Surrounded by people drinking and the booze flowing freely yesterday and not even the slightest thought of having a drink and certainly didn't want one. I even passed up on the non-AL beer and it was cranberry flavoured - of my favourite flavours. Didn't want to take even a sip because the word beer was on the label. Happily stuck to my soda water and enjoyed not getting more and more wasted like a couple of people in our group. Just enjoyed the company, the food and the day in general. Certainly something to be cherished, this AF life.

Okay, off to scroll back up to the top and find the egg. There really is one there, isn't there, JackieClaie? :indecisiveness:
                          Flaming heck, I am so glad to see this. I remember how you were!
                          I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Originally posted by YouKayBee View Post
                            Flaming heck, I am so glad to see this. I remember how you were!
                            And I remember you when you were UKBlonde. Glad to see you are still around and still living the sober life. Onwards and upwards!!
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                            X