Join the Army Against Alcohol-May 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Join the Army Against Alcohol-May 2017

Errrr........ok.....runs and hides behind the sofa quivering....
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
      Errrr........ok.....runs and hides behind the sofa quivering....
      No need to be frightened I'll be gentle :whip:
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thats what they all say....
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Afternoon all. You always fear the worst when people disappear but Mario has a good long stent under his belt and outside support so probably busy. Speaking of busy, having daughters around again makes me a very busy Mom. Lovely having them though, they are great company. Early 20's is a wonderful age, whole life ahead of them. Hope shopping was enjoyable Molly. Not my favourite thing, just last an hour or two at most but enjoy that if not too busy. ☔️ rain here so no gardening today. Plenty more to keep me occupied.

Comment

Evening,
            [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] [MENTION=21798]Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB)[/MENTION] and Molly - maybe something happened to MArio, like he broke a leg or something. He seemed very strong and happy right up until we had that login problem. Anyway, Im sure he'll surface soon.
            I do wonder about loads of people that passed through.. most are just getting on with life I suppose. I dont want to risk letting go, plus I dont want too, its part of my routine, checking in and checking up on everyone - a reminder of why I came here in the 1st place I suppose. I really didnt want to do AA - but now, I wouldnt be so scared.

[MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION] Lovely to have the girls around Rusto. Would they have a drink, would they notice your not? I think mine are beginning to notice that I dont now..

Good news from this study, the kids are much more sensible that we were!

Night..
            Last edited by IamMary; May 31, 2017, 05:17 PM.
            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Working...
            X